Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV:

"We are preparing for war then?" I asked Emily after the meeting.

"Yes lady Brooklyn." She replied.

"May I see Ryder?" I asked.

"Unfortunately I can't... But I will give you time alone so if Ryder happens to come see you...well I won't say a thing." She smiled leaving.

I laughed shaking my head and I saw something emerge from the shadows.

"Ryder." I chirped happily. My insides cried in pleasure at the scent and sight of my mate. He opened the door behind me to reveal a old storage room. He flicked on the light and pushed me inside. I giggled like a little slutty school girl as he yanked me up by my waist. I was going to have bruises there tomorrow.

He sat me on a wooden crate and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. His lips crashed to mine roughly that it pushed me back a little bit. The kiss was rushed and full of need as he yanked at my blazer and pulled it off. As my lips stayed latched to his I ripped off the buttons on my shirt and pulled it off as his hands gripped my waist.

After my shirt was off I gripped his hair tightly and scratched his neck. I grabbed his bare shoulders and brought him back to me so I could have skin on skin contact with my mate.

His kisses went down my neck and the nips from his teeth left his marks behind. He groaned as he lingered around the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. That was his main marking spot and he gently tugged at the skin.

"Ryder..." I said holding onto him for dear life.

"Brooklyn. I know you are in there, missy." My mom called. I stopped and looked to the door and sighed quietly. Ryder began wiping the side of my mouth.

"Lip gloss." He stated and then I noticed I had some on his face.

"Sorry." I said wiping it for him. I did my shirt back up and he put on his. My mom stared at us and I smiled triumphantly.

"I thought you wanted grandkids?" I teased.

"Brooklyn." She hissed and I laughed.

---------

Going to bed without Ryder this past week was killing me. I was used to the scent on the sheets and it drove me insane without him next to me and not being able to go see him whenever I wanted to.

They haven't come to a conclusion on what to do with the unknown scent so they were sending everyone back home and calling for a meeting if there was any new attacks.

I wore short shorts and a flowy tank top as we got the SUV packed.

I saw Ryder making sure everything was ready and I smiled and ran at him jumping at him as he turned and latching myself onto him.

"Are you excited to go home princess?" He asked.

"Yes. I have gotten horrible sleep this past week without my big cuddly bad alpha next to me." I cooed. He frowned at me and closed the trunk and it landed on my head.

-------

I sprung up from my bed and Emily sat in the chair next to it.

"It is not time to leave yet." She said and I pouted. I was having dreams about going home...Oh God I'm a huge wreck.

"I can't take this." I muttered into the pillow.

"It is hard staying from your mate but it will only be for another four days...hopefully." She said comfortingly.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Training outside. I have your sports attire laid out for you." I got up and shoved on the grey running shorts, grey sports bra and my pink running shoes and a zip up pink sweater. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and left my sweater open.

"The grey compliments your tan skin Lady Brooklyn. It looks dashing on you." She smiled.

"Thank you Emily." I laughed. We walked outside together as people were already training and beginning. I spotted Ryder out of the corner of my eye.

"Am I allowed to be Ryder's partner?" I asked Keith. He nodded and I walked over to Ryder as Samantha made her way to him.

"Oh Ryder! I need a partner." She called.

"Haha...I'm his mate. He's mine." I growled posessively. She grunted an 'ugh' at me. I smiled politely and Ryder turned to me.

"Not appropriate." He growled zipping up my sweater.

"It's training." I said rolling my eyes.

"Right. So train." He said shoving me away forcefully. I looked back at him.

"Bitch did you just push me?" I asked shocked. He smirked and taunted me to come to him.

"Stop being a princess and come." He mocked. I growled slightly barring my teeth and I ran at him and he flashed out of the way. I growled annoyed and charged at him hard and I went to punch him in the face but he blocked it grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. I sighed angrily and rolled my eyes.

"No need to get so angry princess." He whispered. His hand slid down to my ass and he did a firm squeeze and I flipped out of his arm and knocked him down and grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"No need to get so angry.." I whispered grabbing his well built ass.

"Princess." I laughed getting up. That was tiring, I deserved a break, God I'm a lazy fuck. I sat on the bench swing as people trained. A light film of sweat was on my forehead and I wiped it away.

"Tired already?" Ryder asked.

"I'm exhausted." I sighed.

"Whats wrong?" He said keeping his distance because showing affection was not allowed.

"I can't sleep. I hate to say it but I have gotten used to sleeping next to you."

"I know it's hard." He said sternly.

"Oh? Jax isn't keeping you company?" I teased and he shook his head at me.

"It will all be over soon, Princess." He said getting up and making me return to training.