Chapter 36

Joey ^^

Chapter 36

Ella's POV:

"Where is mom and dad?" I asked. Andy was helping me with my math homework.

"They went for a run." He answered as I moved onto the next question.

"What is three plus seven?" He asked.

"Ten." I answered. This math was really easy and it never took that long to finish it. As I finished the last question Andy placed the paper back into my bag.

"What now?" He asked. I looked around my room and at my toys but I didn't want to play with them.

"I want to play catch." I said grabbing my glove and ball. I walked ahead of him and outside to where Joey and Lexi were sitting with the pack dog Charlie.

"What are you two up to?" Joey asked smiling.

"Catch." I smiled petting Charlie's head. I set down my glove and pulled the hair tie off my wrist.

"Andy can you tie my hair back?" I asked. He grabbed the hair tie and pulled all my hair back into a pony tail.

"Aww look at Andrew tying back princess Ella's hair." Lexie laughed. Once he finished I picked up my glove and ball and stood away from him, I threw the ball as hard as I could an he caught it and laughed as I frowned.

"You're getting there, Ellie." He smiled.

Brooklyn's POV:

"You will never beat me, darling." Ryder said as I shoved back on my shirt. I scoffed at him and walked out of the forest to see Ella and Andrew playing catch.

"Did you finish your homework?" I asked.

"Yea." She answered. I nodded to Lexie and Joey and went inside with Ryder trailing behind me. I went to the living room and when Jaxon saw us he started moving back and forth on his bum and was smiling.

"Hi mister." I said scooping him up and kissing his head. I handed him to Ryder who perched him by his shoulder. It was so weird seeing him with a small child like Jaxon. We went upstairs to change and as I got dressed he sat on the bed with Jax.

He sat him on his chest and was moving his feet and he was giggling. I came back out and laid down on the bed with them and Jax began grabbing my hair. He made noises as he played with it and I laughed.

Soon the door open and Ella came in.

"Hey missy, done playing with Andy?" I asked as she climbed over Ryder to lay beside us.

"Yea." She said holding Jax's hand as he switched to playing with her hair.

"Do you like hanging out with, Andy?" I asked.

"Yea he is fun." She smiled. Ryder looked at me and shrugged and I smiled laying my head back.