Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

Ella's POV:

"Wake up, darling." Someone whispered. I sat up with the hard ground underneath me. I looked around and saw a lady in a white dress her hair was pale and long and she looked like a princess with her clear skin.

I knew who she was.

"Mom?" I asked and she smiled.

"Oh sweetheart I miss you dearly." She whispered touching my hair. She wasn't a ghost because her hand did not go through me.

"You are dreaming my love." She said reading my thoughts.

"Why did you have to leave me?" I whispered.

"I saved you. Your new mom and dad love you so much and they are doing everything in their power to protect you from the demons. When you get older you will have the throne for the Snow elves. You will bring back the race."

"What?" I said not understanding.

"One day you will be a princess but you have to listen to me very carefully." She said. I nodded sitting up.

"Your mother is very sick. I know you are still just a little girl but you are a queen, you need to help her. It won't kill you but you will be tired after. Okay?" She asked.

"Mommy is sick?" I asked.

"Yes. But you can save her and I know you will." She said holding the sides of my head. I frowned and she lifted my head so that I would meet her eyes.

"Do you understand, Ella?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good. I am so proud of you and I will see you soon. I love you, darling." She said. A tear fell on her snow white cheek, I wiped it with my hand and smiled and she kissed my head.

"Go, do your thing." She laughed.

"Ella...Ella!" Someone said shaking me. I sat up fast and looked at Andy.

"I know! I know!" I yelled hopping out of bed. He stared at me oddly as I turned on my light.

Andrew's POV:

I was woken up as Brooklyn was rushed to surgery and I ran up to go get Ella. I opened her door to her light blue room and she slept in her canopy bed all curled up in the middle.

No, before you say it I am not sexually attracted to her. Until she hits eighteen it is only about protecting her like a big brother. So no I am not a pedophile.

"Ella..." I said shaking her and she tossed a little bit but kept her eyes shut.

"Ella? Ella!" I said and she flashed up.

"I know! I know!" She said getting out of bed. She had on a pink night dress with a penguin on the front. Her long white hair was in a braid and she ran to turn on her light. At six close to seven she already had the mind of a twelve year old.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she went to her small desk with all her pencil crayons.

"I know who my mom is and I know what to do!" She exclaimed. How did she have so much energy at three in the morning? She began drawing a lady in a white dress with long hair.

"That is my mom." She said.

"Ella I can't really point out who that is." I admitted. She sighed frustrated.

"She is the queen of Snow Elves! Her name is Eleanor. She got my name from hers stupid!" She said setting down the drawing and sighing.

"I'm sorry it wasn't a clear picture." I said and she rolled her eyes. She had so much sass.

"Anyways, Andrew." She said annoyed. See?

"Every Snow elf has an affinity. Water, fire, earth, spirit and..." She said forgetting.

"Air." I finished.

"Yea! Well only some people have affinities for spirit. Xavier's affinity was water but some times you can have two affinities but one is not your main affinity." She said fast.

"Ok..." I said.

"Well the only ones with spirit affinities have been king or Queen of the Snow elves. My real mom has an affinity for spirit and she was queen. I have an affinity for spirit so..." She said for me to finish.

"Why are you trying to make me sound stupid?" I asked.

"Ugh!" She groaned.

"I will be queen of the snow elves when I'm bigger!" She exclaimed. I stared at her shocked.

"How do you know this?"

"My mom visited me in my dream. It is an ability for the spirit affinity." She said.

"Ok well, I came to get you because your mom is sick, Ella." I said bending down.

"I can save her!" She said turning and darting out of the room.

I ran down after her to the infirmary. Ryder was in there with blood up to his elbows. The line on the heart monitor was flat and Brooklyn was pale.

"Ella..." Ryder said pained. She paid no attention and stepped over the blood on the floor in her bare feet. She moved passed doc and stood by Brooklyn.

She pressed her hand to her forehead and little dark blue lines began to flow from Brooklyn into Ella. Ella paled even more and Brooklyn gained colour. Her stomach healed and her heart monitor came back on.

Brooklyn flashed open her eyes and shot up as Ella leaned back. Bags were under Ella's eyes and she looked sick.

"Ella..." Brooklyn breathed staring at her. Ella smiled weakly before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell back.

"Ella!" Brooklyn screamed jumping out of the bed and grabbing her.

"Andrea." Doc called to his assistant.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Get her on and IV. She just used a lot of energy." He said assuring Brooklyn. Brooklyn stepped back and Ryder grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"There is no vampire connected to her dreams. It is the queen of demons." Ryder growled.

"She tracked her?" I asked.

"Yes. The king of vampires is still alive. We are attacking the demons. She has to die." Ryder said angrily.