Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Brooklyn's POV:

Ella was spending time with Xavier and Ryder wasn't in his office.

"Andrew? Any idea where Ryder is?" I asked as he sat at the table.

"Probably working out." He said. They had a workout room? Since when? I shrugged my shoulders and went into the basement where I could hear the clinging of weights. I walked to an open door and there he was with shorts and training shoes on and no shirt. Ryder was huge, I had this thing for really muscular guys. All my friends said it was gross but I loved it. He had a bar bell on his back and he lifted it over his head an his back flexed. I watched from the side as his pack shoulder tattoo moved along with his muscles.

I could hear the music from his headphones so I waited for him to finish. I had fun just watching his muscles flex. It was like a little show just for me. He finished his exercise and brought over the bar and caught my eye and smiled. He took out his earphones and rested his arms on the holder.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I just came to ogle your hot body." I shrugged stepping in and he laughed. His skin had a thin layer of sweat on it.

"Ew you're all sweaty." I said grimacing. He turned and wrapped an arm around my waist and scooped me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed his lips to mine roughly and forced me back onto the mirror and I heard a crack. He pulled back and I laughed at the cracked mirror.

"Ryder." I hissed still laughing. He smirked.

"I will get it fixed." He shrugged letting me down.

"Hmm maybe I should workout too." I mused.

"Why so you can stare at me in workout clothes?" He teased.

"No so I can have a purpose to have another shower." I smirked and he stared at me cautiously.

"Another shower?"

"Yea maybe with an extra person too." I laughed.

"Is there a possibility that this person may be me?" He asked trying to keep his eagerness down. I just smiled.

"Perhaps... I don't know." I shrugged.

"Or...you can skip the workout and just come shower with me?" He suggested.

"I know but I need to work on my squats." I winked. He shook his head and I went upstairs to change. I shrugged off my shirt and threw on the Nike glow pants. I laced up my shoes and went back downstairs to him working out. I went to the squat machine and began doing some nice squats for the booty.

A few minutes later he came over and watched.

"Oh you are totally not staring at my ass." I said.

"I'm doing the same thing you did, princess." He said placing his hand on my bum as I went down.

"Dogs." I said shaking my head.