Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

He gripped my chin tightly in his hands and rolled my head around to see the faint mark. It was just like the day we first met and he examined my neck in the bathroom. Except this time he didn't reject me, instead he went straight for my neck and pressed his teeth against the sensitive surface again. My knees instantly gave out as pain and pleasure flowed through me. Tears brimmed my eyes at the piercing of the delicate skin and I let out a gasp. He had re-did the mark. He gave my neck one gentle kiss before pulling back.

"Because Emily is not my princess. She is a mere speck of dust. She doesn't even deserve my attention, you are the only one that has all of my attention. Even when I am chatting with someone else you are the only thing on my mind." He vowed.

"Got it?" He said growling possessively. He let go of my face and smiled.

"Good. Now get in."

"Where are we going?" I asked getting in.

"Home. To demonstrate all of the attention I have towards you." He said. I frowned confused but sat still and kept my head to one side to ease the pain in my neck. When we got back home I covered my neck with my hand and went upstairs. I kicked off my heels and went into the bathroom to wipe the dried blood from my neck. I peeled off my jeans and shoved on my American Eagle boxers. They were tight so they made my bum look nice and I shoved on my sweatpants and a blue long sleeve. My hair went back up into a bun and I stepped out to see Ryder slowly taking off his black tie. His black button up shirt had the top three buttons undone and the sleeves were rolled up to the elbow. He had on his black dress pants and dress shoes and I licked my suddenly dry lips. I took a deep breath and walked to the bed and laid down hitching my one leg to a pillow and shoving my head into the mountain of pillows.

As my eyes began to droop close someone's cold fingers grazed my bare back. I shivered at the touch and goosebumps rose as his fingers delicately graced my skin.

"What are you doing?" I groaned. He pushed my shirt up further so that it bunched up at the nape of my neck and his lips pressed against my spine. He nipped and sucked at my exposed skin and I shivered again. His lips reached the top of my back and he flipped me over and smirked down at me. He was still dressed and I bit my lip, he looked so good in black. He pushed up my shirt again and his lips were on my stomach and he nipped and sucked on my skin all the way up to my neck. He went in a straight line between my breasts and to my neck. I sighed happily and closed my eyes. His hands tugged at my shirt and I opened my eyes.

"Lift." He ordered. I sat up and he scooped my shirt off of me and tossed it away. He kissed back down to the waist band of my American Eagle boxers. He grabbed the waist band with his teeth and pulled it back. He grabbed the waist band of my sweatpants and guided them down my legs staring at my thighs the whole time. He threw away the pants and caressed my legs. His hands went up my thighs and back down again. He pressed his lips to the inside of my knee and began nipping and sucking his way up to my underwear. He grabbed my boxers and began sliding them down and tossed them away.

"You are mine princess." He vowed. He lightly bit down on my inner thigh before laying his tongue flat over my core. My back arched at the feeling and I moaned loudly.

As my toes slightly began to curl there was a knock at the door and the door knob turned. I kicked Ryder away and grabbed the blankets. He growled angrily and stormed open the door and threw it open.

"Jaxon...What is wrong?" He sighed. Jax didn't even look this way or else he would be killed on the spot. Instead he stared straight at Ryder.

"We found another Snowelf. He is in the infirmary." He said quickly. Ryder pinched his nose.

"Ok I'm coming." He said. He closed the door and went into the bathroom and I stared at him.

"Y-you're leaving?" I asked sadly. He smirked as he fixed his shirt.

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Are you seriously going to make me answer that?" I growled angrily. He bent down and grabbed my chin.

"I want you to beg." He said lowly. I frowned at him.

"Please?" I asked nicely.

"Please?" He said for me to continue.

"Please Ryder? My stupid, asshole, lovely alpha." I said sweetly. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine hard and forced me back down onto the bed. His hands trailed down to my core and he began pleasuring me once again. My toes went back to curling and I moaned out his name.

"See? That is not even all of the affection I have towards you." He said lightly touching my hair. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"I need to go downstairs. Get dressed, princess." He said. I nodded and he left as I got dressed by myself.