Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Brooklyn's POV:

After training I was able to socialize with the male class at breakfast. I was able to see my Lex.

"Lex!" I said happily hugging him. He hugged me back tightly. I had forgotten how much I missed my best friend.

"Hey how has it been Lyn?" He asked.

"Annoying. I can't sleep." I sighed.

"Yes you look like shit." He teased and I shoved him with my shoulder.

"You little jackass." I laughed as I loaded my plate with fruit. A girl stood next to Alex and she wore a sports bra and shorts.

"Do you want coffee, baby?" She asked.

"Yea." Alex replied. Woah who is this?

"Who is that?" I whispered.

"His mate. Watch the distance." She said glaring. Alex sighed rolling his eyes.

"Mate!? And she talks to me like that!?" Honey I have known this little shit since he was in diapers!" I exclaimed. By now people were staring at us.

"That's right. He's mine so back off." She growled. I slammed down my plate and it shattered and fruit went everywhere.

"I don't give a fuck if your name is tattoo'ed on his skin. We are friends so calm down." I growled tuning away. Everyone watched intently.

A fight between two wolves was up to them to work it out. I felt something hard hit my back and people gasped. I turned and shattered plate pieces laid on the ground.

She threw a plate at me!

"Maybe it's time for you two to not be friends." She chirped.

I grabbed the plate next to me and threw it at her. She growled at me and I descended my canines and barred them at her.

She grabbed another plate and threw it at me and I went towards her and grabbed her and tossed her onto the breakfast bar and it smashed down. She got up fast and hit me and I flew back into a table. It broke and people around me jumped up as glass and plate shards stuck in my skin.

I shook with rage as I felt liquid trickle down my leg. Water? Coffee? Juice? or my own blood?

I exploded into the alpha black coated wolf and she lunged and exploded into a brown coloured wolf. We tumbled hard outside crashing into trees and yelping as we snapped at each other.

I sank my teeth into her leg and she yelped and she slammed my head against a tree. I growled and swiped at her nose and she swiped me in the eye.

It hurt...bad.

I knocked her away and had my teeth around her neck and Headmaster Keith came out and hollered at us to stop.

"Enough!"

I dropped her and morphed back quickly grasping my eye.

"Dammit." I cursed grabbing it.

"Take care of them and keep them away from each other." He ordered.

People dispersed and Alex went to help out the bitch and someone touched my arm.

"What was that for?" Ryder sighed guiding me to a bench and sitting me down. Someone handed him a first aid kit.

"She was rude to me. I'm alpha she's not." I growled.

He opened the kit and grabbed gauze, thread and a needle.

"Move your hand." He ordered I said it and he grimaced.

"Jax get me a warm facecloth." He ordered. I couldn't see out of my eye.

"I can't see, Ryder." I said worriedly.

"Calm down, princess. You will be fine." He assured kissing my forehead. Jax brought it back and he pressed it against my eye. He pulled back the blood soaked cloth as began threading the needle.

He cupped my face as he began stitching the wound and I breathed heavily as the needle pierced the delicate skin.

"Oww." I winced.

"I know princess. One second." He said. As he finished he cut the thread and placed a piece of gauze over it. He then moved to taking out the shards of glass and such.

"There is a pack meeting tomorrow. By order Headmaster Keith is putting both you and Rachel under lock and key during the meeting." He explained.

"Whose Rachel?"

"Alex's mate."

"Lock and key? I won't be at the pack meeting?" I asked.

"You will. You will be chained to the table. So you don't freak out like you did today. You did ten thousand dollars in damage." He said.

"She was so rude." I sighed.

"I know. Go get cleaned up." He said smoothing down my hair and kissing my nose.