Chapter 30

This is my interpretation of Miss Brooklyn.

Chapter 30:

Brooklyn's POV:

"Hey big brother." Elizabeth smiled as she walked in. The other wolves were tense about having different creatures in our home. But it was to get back Ella, we had to.

"Elizabeth. Looking lovely as ever." He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Chill, I'm doing this for our deal."she said and I frowned. He would not tell me about this deal and it was bothering me.

"What deal?" I asked.

"Oh he didn't tell you?"

"She will find out after, Elizabeth." He said forcefully. His alpha voice was rarely used in my presence and it kind of scared me. I nodded and bowed my head lightly and Elizabeth folded we arms.

"Alright let us hear the plan and we will begin." She sighed. I walked with Ryder and Andrew to Ryder's office where a map was on the wall.

"We have the location of where Ella is. However, we cannot reach her because we are not allowed in the vampire territory-"

"But we are." Elizabeth finished.

"Exactly. If it is only Blackwood company and then me and Andrew, we could get in without being detected. If we went with a pack they would kill us for going on their territory."

"You and Andrew? Why is Brook not going?" Elizabeth asked. Ryder was going to explain but I stepped in.

"I was pregnant and was going into a miscarriage due to the loss of Ella. Jaxon needs me to stay here because I need to do kangaroo care with him." I explained.

"Jaxon?" She asked.

"Yes Jaxon. Our son; Jaxon Ryan. Or just Jax." I smiled.

"That's a cute name. After dad." Elizabeth smiled. Ryder never told me if his father was still alive. I would like to know.

"Alright. We will do it, We have extra Blackwood company outfits. If you are coming with us, you have to look the part." She smiled.

I sat on the bed when Ryder came back in with his clothes.

"For fuck sakes." He sighed setting them down. He tore off his shirt angrily and shoved on the black long sleeve.

"Why are you upset?" I asked curiously as he took off his pants and shoved on the black ones. He shoved on the wrapped boots too and stood up.

"I always disapproved of what she was doing with Blackwood company, and now I am doing it with her." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Just because you are wearing their clothes doesn't mean you are apart of them."

"See this is where you are wrong. I will always be apart of them now." I stared at him oddly as he put on the black robe with grey intricate designs.

The deal.

It must have something to do with it.

"Ryder. What was the deal?" I demanded. He looked at me in the eyes and looked away.

"You will find out when I bring Ella back." He grumbled.

"Did you tell Elizabeth you would join Blackwood?" I asked frowning.

"No."

"Then what are you saying 'you will always be apart of them'? After you get Ella they are gone."

"No." He said again he sounded pained.

"Ryder..."i whispered.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"They want a snow elf among their ranks."