Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Brooklyn's POV:

The day Black Wood company came, Ryder was tense to see his sister and I could see why.

She seemed...slutty.

Her mate was the leader named Tyson. He was shorter than Ryder but still tall. He had spikey blonde hair and brown eyes. He was cute but there was nothing extravagant. She was always clung to him and I guess Ryder was protective over her.

"So you're the unfortunate mate of my brother?" She teased walking up to me. She had brown hair like Ryder and the same blue eyes.

"I don't think it's too bad." I said laughing lightly. In fact it was amazing.

"Oh come on. How over protective is he? He dictates what you can and can not wear?" She asked.

"No. I mean he obviously does not let me wear any revealing clothing. But that is just a mating instinct." I shrugged.

"So...have you guys had sex yet?" She asked. Oh my God! This is his sister! Lord help this poor soul! I blushed hard.

"Uhm...no." I stuttered.

"It's okay. The girls he used to date told me about it." I froze. The sluts he used to date? I only had one boyfriend before him and that was in grade nine!

"Why? what did they say?" I asked curiously. She smirked devilishly.

"That peaked your interest huh?" I nodded slightly.

"Well it's different stories from each girl." She began. God how many were there!?

"Most say he's rough. Like really rough, I guess if you're down for that that's cool." She shrugged.

"What do they mean rough? Like..." I looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"Bondage?" I whispered. She bursted out laughing.

"You are too damn cute. But yes that is what I mean. The whole dom and sub thing. You know chains, whips, safeties...the whole nine yards."

"And they told it all to you?" I asked surprised.

"Yea. Some added way to much detail." She said shuddering. Tyson then came up behind her and hugged her from behind she turned and began making out with him. They were the Black Wood company no one would say anything.

Oh my God...I'm just a little virgin. My parents took me to church as both a catholic and a religious werewolf. I believed in no sex until marriage or no sex until mating. I was a good girl. The jackass I took to prom tried something and I broke his arm.

My boyfriend in grade nine, I only kissed him on the cheek and held hands. Ryder was the first one to fully make out with me and...touch me.

"Oh god." I whispered.

"I'm a slut. I have sinned against my Gods." I whispered biting my nails.

Someone touched my shoulder and I jumped.

"You okay?" Ryder asked worriedly.

"Yea. Fine." I said my voice cracking.

"You look like you have done a bad crime." He teased.

Oh I did.

And I heard dirty little secrets about you.

"Having some bonding time with your sister." I said pointing to the couple who were just making out like no one was in the room. He looked back and a scowl appeared on his face.

"I see why then. She doesn't know about Robert." He said. She stopped and looked at Ryder.

"What happened to Robby?" She asked letting go of Tyson.

"For fuck sakes." Ryder muttered. I looked between Elizabeth, Ryder and Tyson. Oh God I was caught in the middle.

"I was beginning to get curious because I haven't seen him. Where is he?" She demanded.

"Dead Elizabeth." Ryder said bluntly. A surprised look came on her face.

"Dead!? How!? When!?" She yelled.

"Two years ago. I killed him." He said starring her down hard.

"You bastard! You killed your own brother." She said shocked.

"Don't talk to me like that Elizabeth." Ryder warned.

"Hey, back off there. She's not apart of your pack." Tyson said.

"I don't care if she was dead like Robert. I am her older brother." Ryder growled. His chest heaved beside me and his muscles flexed.

"Why did you kill him?" She asked.

"He threatened to kill Brooklyn and her pack."

"So you kill him instead of talking to him! You knew you would be alpha next! Your power hungry!" She yelled.

"Elizabeth! Enough!" Ryder yelled. Tyson growled and I was pushed out of the way and onto the dinner table and breaking it.

Damn we are costing a lot of money for the werewolf council. All the food and glass and knives and forks fell on me. Particularly a sharp pain rose in my back.

I couldn't move.

Panic set in as Ryder, Tyson and Elizabeth were no where to be found.
I breathed heavily as I felt warm liquid seep through my shirt. I looked around and blood soaked the cloth.

I took a deep breath and let out a loud scream.

"Ryder!"

Ryder's POV:

As I threw Tyson around I heard a scream that made my veins turn to ice.

Brooklyn.

I morphed back and looked at Elizabeth.

"Take care of him." I ordered. I went back into the house and she laid in the mess of the table and food.

"Brooklyn? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't move." She said scared. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up and she let out a pained cry. I held her to my chest as I looked down her back.

A carving knife was plunged directly into her spine. All the way in.

"Ryder...I don't feel good." She said breathlessly.

"Alright this is going to hurt." I said. The handle was plastic but the blade itself was silver.

That is what was paralyzing her. I called out to Jax to bring me a towel as I grasped the handle.

"Owe what is that?" She cried tugging onto my shirt.

"Nothing just take a deep breath." I cautioned. I heard her breath and I slowly pulled out the knife. The blood curdling scream she did was unbearable, it hurt my ears how bad it was. Her skin sizzled and I had to hold her up because her legs gave out. Once it was out she did a sigh of relief and I dropped the knife.

Her eyes began to droop close until finally they shut.