Chapter 50

AN: CHAPTER 50 MY FIRST BOOK WITH 50 CHAPTERS AND I AM SO EXCITED I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND GIVE ME A FOLLOW!

Chapter 50:

Brooklyn's POV:

I kissed Tessa's head as she laid in her crib sleeping and I went over to Jax who was using the bars to stand up. He stared at me sadly and I smoothed his hair down lightly.

"Mommy will be back home before you know it, big guy." I whispered pressing a kiss to his forehead. Ryder came in and he started bouncing up and down happily. Ryder grabbed him and lifted him into the air and he laughed.

"You will look over your brothers and sisters right? The big man of the house." Ryder smiled and he laughed again. I looked over at Ella who sat at her desk sadly. I walked over and bent down taking her hand.

"What's the matter?" I asked. She turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't want you to go." She cried and I held her to my chest as she sobbed.

"We are doing this for you, sunshine." I said smoothing down her hair.

"But what if you die? Then I will be all alone." She cried and my heart instantly broke. She already lost both of her parents and what if she loses us?

"You won't be all alone because me and your father will be back before you know it." I vowed. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a small silver Halla charm. Halla was the symbol for Snow elves. They were horse like animals that lived with the Snow elves; they were all white with crystal like antlers that were actually a hard ice that didn't break.

"What is this?" I asked looking at the dark blue gems. It was a locket and I opened it to find a picture of Ella when she was a baby and a small herb of some sort.

"My mothers locket. That is crushed mint. It is charmed with the spirit affinity. It will give you some healing."

"Ella this is your real mothers' locket. I can't take this."

"You are my real mother. Queen Eleanor would have wanted you to have it. I have one too, all girls are given it." She said pulling out another one but with nothing inside. I clasped the necklace around my neck and smiled.

"I love it." I said hugging her tightly and kissing her head. Ryder came over and lifted her into his arms and she hugged his neck tightly.

"I know sunshine." He said rubbing her back as we walked downstairs. She wouldn't let go as we walked all the way outside. We needed to walk and Carver was waiting for us. He saw Ella and nodded understanding.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, alright? I will be back as fast as I can." He whispered. She nodded and he gave her one last hug before setting her down. I stroked her hair and she waved goodbye.

I turned to Ryder as people began moving out. The demon realm was not far from here and should only take a little while.

------

We arrived at the gate as one guard watched the area. Ryder nodded to Carver and Carver looked to his wife. She nodded and tip toed over and snuck up behind the unchanged demon and snapped his neck quickly. He made no sound and she opened the gate and we pressed forward.

The vampires moved around to the out skirts of the territory to flank the palace and all the werewolves shifted. I haven't shifted in so long that it hurt at first and I had to take off my shirt and bite down on it. Once my bones snapped into place I moaned in happiness and shook out my black fur. Ryder watched me intently. He was over six feet in human form but in werewolf form he was about seven feet tall. He was an alpha which made him so tall.

He nodded to me and I walked on moving through the trees with the rest of the werewolves. We scattered quietly and approached the palace. Two guards remained outside the doors. We would attack first so that the alarms would sound and then the vampires would proceed through the back.

"Go" Ryder said through the pack link. On that moment dozens of werewolves rushed forward, me included. We stormed up to the palace steps and the guards were caught off guard and they struggled to shift. They were easy to take down and that is when the alarm sounded.

We waited patiently outside and that is when Veronica opened the doors and demons poured out.

"Kill them! Bring me the elf!" She bellowed. Something in me snapped and I lunged forward to the first demon I saw and took a bite at his calf. He went down on one leg in pain and that's when I forced him onto his back and your into his chest like a trapped rat under heat. Once he stopped screaming I left him and turned to another demon who swiped at me catching me in the eye. I whimpered in pain and blinked rapidly to try and make the blurriness go away but it was no use; I ignored it to the best of my ability and continued fighting.

This demon was rather strong and was hard to beat. His moves were strong and he was slow. I was faster but not as strong. I tried snapping at his hands each time he went to block me and I ended up taking off a finger as I did it. I spat the blood away and continued as he shifted to using mostly one arm.

I took this to my advantage and attacked the side he wasn't using so he ended up reaching across. I tore and dug at the muscle in his arm and he movements grew slower as he began to lose too much blood. As he completely dropped I took his head into my hands and pulled his head off angrily and tossed it away.

Veronica's POV:

"I want every demon out there now! Kill them and bring me the girl!" I ordered to my knight. He nodded and looked to his right hands and they nodded to go help. As they moved shadows came out of nowhere and pushed them to the ground and snapping their necks.

As the shadows stood up their amber eyes bore into mine and I growled.

"Get me the concoction." I said to my right hand.

"B-but my lady. How do we not know it won't harm our race?" He stuttered.

"Just get me it!" I yelled for using on the vampires. Clever of Ryder to get the vampires to help. I should have killed him.

"Bravo Ryder...Bravo." I whispered as my side arms began protecting me.