Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Brooklyn's POV:

"Ugh." I groaned holding my abdomen as a sharp pain went right through me. I was still having the horrible pains every now and then. I gripped the edge of the bed tightly and I pulled myself up. I had also been really bloated too which is odd. I tried cutting back on drinking pop and junk food but nothing seems to work.

Ryder was most likely already downstairs and working, I hauled myself up and went downstairs too. I walked to his office and opened the door to find him going through folders. He briefly looked up and went back down.

"Ella is still sleeping?" He asked curiously. It was eleven o'clock, Ella was never asleep this late. I frowned and went upstairs to her room. I opened her door slowly.

"Ella? Sweetheart?" I called. Her bed was empty and her balcony door was open.

"Ella..." I whispered. I began opening her closet and her bathroom to find no trace. I ran out to the balcony and gripped the wall as pain shot through my stomach. I grimaced as I looked down to see two dead scouts.

"Ryder!" I yelled as I held my stomach. He came in quickly as I kept a tight hand on my stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"She's not here. Look." I said pointing down. Andrew was behind him and he turned.

"I want a search right now for Ella. Call the nearest packs as well." He said. Andrew left and Ryder was walking out when I fell down. The pain in my stomach was intolerable, it was like someone was ripping knives through my stomach.

"Ryder..."i said weakly. He knelt down next to me worriedly.

"Something is wrong with my stomach." I said tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I felt a wetness of some sort and I looked down to see blood soaked through my track pants. This wasn't period cramps, this was enough blood to fill a tall beer glass. This was not normal. He immediately scooped me up bridal style and I got dizzy from the quick action. I blinked heavily as I stared at my bloody hands.

He laid me down softly on the bed and the doctor came over. He had an ultra sound machine and he pressed it against my stomach aggressively.

"You're having a miscarriage." He said bluntly.

"What?" I gasped. He nodded and turned back to me.

"I can save the baby but I need to do immediate surgery." He explained pulling on latex gloves. The nurse stuck and IV in my arm and sat me up to stick a large needle in my spine. I stared at Ryder as he just watched and soon I was rolled into another room.

-----

"Mom?" A familiar voice called. I sat up against the lush green grass. We were in the forest right outside our house.

"Ella?" I asked a young girl with white hair appeared. She was much older than Ella but they looked exactly alike.

"Ella? Is that you, sweetheart?" I asked standing up. She nodded and I ran over to her and hugged her to my chest.

"Oh honey, I am so glad you are alright. Where did you go?" I asked.

"Mom, I am not alright. Vampires took me. Listen I don't have much time."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Mom this isn't real. You are dreaming. I have an affinity for spirit which means I can influence dreams. I chose this form because it would be weird to have a five year old body explain this."

"This isn't real?" I said looking around at the vibrant colours. She shook her head no.

"Mom, vampires took me. They want to use my affinity for spirit. They are trying to find away to manipulate my power. I don't know where I am but I'm in a nice room. A man named Castiel has me." She explained.

"So...i'm still having surgery?" I asked.

"Yes you are very sick. I can heal you though."

"How? This isn't real." I stated.

"When I know someone as well as you I can do a lot more in your dreams."

"Please help me." She whispered touching my cheek. A chilling sensation ran through my body and I felt my senses come back to life.

"One, two, thre-" I say up immediately and flashed my eyes open.