CHAPTER 27

Soccoro Ricks

The date I was expected was far from what we had, no flowers, no elegant restaurant reservation, no romantic musical background. Therefore I still count this as one of the best, the date I never anticipate especially that it's him who I'm with and I'm into full bliss.

Seems it's only me who's enjoyed the date actually because the hint of frustration on his face haven't dwindle, brows knitted and his luscious lips in a purse. He's adorably cute, and I won't tell him that, who knows if he'll be frustrated even more. Well if you'll ask me why he's being grumpy, I would say that it was about the choices he made, the Date or Bed.

Of course I chose the date. I miss being on a date and I didn't hesitated to chose it over the bed. C'mon does he really expect me to choose the bed for crying out loud? He wasn't serious isn't he?

If I'm a cunning strumpet then for sure I'll grab the chance to have him on my bed naked and cuffed and will forget about the date right away. I might rape him if ever unfortunately I'm just a bitch having control on my manner. And rape is none on my dictionary for dogs sake I'm not that desperate to do so. Actually I'm nothing but a sweet innocent teenager it's just that my mouthy self doesn't suit my age. As it's always being said and people around me misinterpret me most of the time.

Also even though he's serious about the latter choice I still won't like it. Damn babe a fucking eighteen years old being fuck by twenty years old, no offense man he's gorgeous but not enough for me to spread my legs. I do like I admit and I'm basically young for that.

" What's with the face baby? You're the one who asked for a date and seems you aren't even enjoyed yourself. Mind you it's our first date. Boring....... ", I kinda trailed off the last word and made my voice like I was hurt, truly I am hurt but I'm just masking not to spoil the date.

" You wearing that shit top and declining my offer, who wouldn't be irritated? And you're wrong I enjoy this date as much as you do. ", He said lightly squeezing my hand which he's been holding since we settled here.

As far as I know we already talked about this that's why I agreed to wear this jacket. Let it slide Coco remember you're happy today and it's him who made you happy. I sighed.

If you're guessing what kind of date he planned ........well Exur is a man full of surprises. When we lead our way out of my penthouse he guided me to the rooftop and to my surprise there a black chopper parked to it's glory. My jaw drop as I didn't hope for it. I assumed far from it, because I thought he wasn't that prepared knowing his invitation is unannounced.

Who am I to complain again though everything is going smoothly between us and to my favor. Once we were positioned inside the chopper it's him who dressed me the safety gears, buckled me up and of course the headphones for us to be able to communicate. It's no use actually to the point that we never talk to each other I'm totally speechless for the first time.

He hired a pilot to manipulate the damn aircraft how affluent he is right? He's damn loaded and I'm again confuse why he's still chose to live with me. For sure he has a mansion for himself then why suffer in a penthouse and living with me. Knowing how hard am I to him and so he does as well to me. Maybe when we get back home I should tell him to pay all our expenses.

I do have a money actually but compared to him fucking shit he's well-off, well he's even well- endowed.  Just saying lol.

Moving on the surprise haven't end in the chopper, what I thought was we are just going to roam or use this to send us to our next destination and I was right by the latter one. After 10 minutes the chopper landed on a building's helipad which happens to be NCHR other branch here in BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila. From there we took up in a limousine that sent us to Venice Grand Canal Mall of Taguig.