CHAPTER 24

Soccoro Ricks

Exur was right and I'm glad I made the right choice that is to follow what my heart desires, no other than be back on his arms or should I say he persuaded me? Still, how long until he'll be back again and disturb me in more frightening ways. I can't afford loosing Exur because he's the only one I have here it's not that I'm looking forward to encounter the culprit again all I want is to be ready when would it be.

" Baby it's already late, come here now. In the count of three. ", I could hear his voice coming from the bed.

It made me shook my head in annoyance. " Gimme 5 minutes Exur I'm doing my girly business here, will you? ", I said in a little bit loud for him to hear me as I'm here on the bathroom doing my night routines.

These past few days I'm becoming aware to his behaviors and it's starting to affect my view towards him. In his office he looks merciless, remorseless, and hard to meet his expectations. There's no day that he'll not fire one of his employees worse insult them for their ineffectual work.

When we are at home, he's nothing but sweet and caring one. As if he's not the Exur I'm seeing at his office. Maybe it's just his way being professional still c'mon guys that was rude. He must pit on his head that without his employees his company would be sink in no time.

I mostly witness those scenes inside his huge office that made me want to console each of them. I pity the look on their faces while hearing their boss's adverse words that can make them feel so low and lower their self esteem.

Once I tried to defend one of them directly on his face and I realized it was a wrong move as he threw me a sharp look, a stay out of this look. That day I was so afraid cause he never look at me like that and never thought he'll do that. He's firing daggers on me and I was alarmed. Basically I have no right to interfere as it's part of being a boss but I couldn't take how he treats his employees so one day I told him I'm not coming with him.

I'd rather stay on my penthouse than seeing how rude he is to his employees. Everytime I'm not coming with him to his office I stayed here working on my purpose why I came here and of course not to mention that the Rock prick himself stays with me. He was appointed by Exur, can you imagine it?

Telling me that it's for my own damn good. Though Rocky is not pestering me it's just that I can't stand seeing him staying in a one room, he barely talk and glance on me which I'm grateful of.

After done brushing my hair I slipped on my pyjamas, with a print of stitch. I'm getting obsess to my pyjamas recently, it's cute and the cloth material is indeed soft and comfy.

When I stepped out to the bathroom I saw Exur half nake leaning on the headboard with his laptop on his lap, brows are knitted and looking intently to the gadget. He looks hot honestly and my bold hormones are being wild wanting to throw up a party. Giddy to run my fingers to his toned chest down to his abdomen. Tracing every inch of his body, feeling it's hardness against my skin to sate my thirst.

I washed out the dirty thought starting to build and walk to the bed acting like I never did imagine erotics. Gladly he didn't caught me gawking to his body or else it will the end of me knowing he always tease me and it has no end.

" I thought we're going to sleep now? What are you still doing can't you do that tomorrow? ", Asked him while fixing my space in the bed, the right side. I get under the covers and scooted closer to him, to his warmth.

For your information it's a harmless action and I am being true, I'm only after to his warmness.

" I'm almost done, I'm looking for a University. ", Heaving a deep sigh after placing his laptop to the bed cabinet to his side.