CHAPTER 11

Socorro Ricks

I'm constantly fidgeting on my seat while waiting for Bry to come down. After we have eaten our dinner I invited her for a walk and stroll the city like we always does before. It's breezy cold outside now that winter is coming over.

I also want to take this opportunity to tell her about my leave-taking honestly I don't know where to begin with. Those will be lies yet half of me want to tell her the half truth.

" Earth to Coco? ", I shifted on my seat as I heard Bry. Not realizing she already made to come down.

I blinked in few then replaced my reaction to my usual the devil-may-care.

" This past few days you seems bothered. Are you sure you're fine? ", Concern lingered on her face which I returned a sweet smile. My real smile.

" Of course I am, why wouldn't I? ", I asked in confusion.

She just shrugged her shoulders and pout, from there a slight laugh slipped over my mouth. She rolled her eyes and started her way out.

Hoping that this night will went fine. I hope she won't hold any grudges against me and hear me out first before she jump into ajy conclusion.
______________________________________

As we walk along the streets we are engulfed with the crowd. Some wears an office attire and some do wears simple too an OOTD one. While me and Bry just wore a tight high waisted jeans paired with  vans shoes and hoodie.

It suits perfectly for our walk. We seems like a teenage girls which we really are but most of the time we chose to hide it and deny ourself.

" Let's drop to an Ice cream parlor. ", Bry said more on demanding than inviting. There's no humor on her tone.

I nodded in response unable to defy her because this is only what I can give her.

Afterwards of long walking we found a parlor that still open at this hour. It's not that late yet, sometimes parlor ice cream usually close earlier than other establishment.

Bry went inside first before I am. We ushered to the counter and ordered myself a dark chocolate ice cream and mocha for Bry.

We made our way to the seats that neatly placed at the edge. This parlor more seems to be cafe considering it's homey interior. Small set of couches are neatly scattered along the walls.

Colors of Yellow, White, and, Gray that's their theme which I found it very cool and cozy perfect place for a family to bond.

Not for me.........

I scooped on my tub then moved the spoon directly to my mouth savoring it's delightful taste that made my taste bud swirl in joy.

I made a sound not even realizing I just did moan in public. Which cause me to earn a kick from Bry. I narrowed my brows to her which she just stuck her tongue out as a give back. I would be embarrassed right now because hearing a moan is not really good sound. Luckily there is no one near our place thanks because I still have the dignity.

" Spill. ", Bry said almost a whisper.

My breathing became heavy. As sweats started to popped out on my back. Now I regret wearing hoodie, it just made me uneasy because of the cold sweat and the ice cream didn't gave a help.

" What do you mean? ", I said acting bewildered. I need to make sure first if we are common.

I just can't spill anything. What if she's just tricking me so I will be caught. Or what if we both misinterpret and we aren't thinking the same right now.