CHAPTER 39

Socorro Ricks

Following events went blurry, just yesterday we had a heated conversation that really create havoc between us and the announcement that I never anticipated that it will change my life in just a second. And now here I am, seated on Exur's private plane clueless where we're leading to.

Guarded?, Well yeah I won't deny as I really am. It didn't shocked me anymore after I woke up and found myself being cuffed with his other wrist, but the slight disappointment didn't became unnoticed as I'm emotionally hurt cause he's somehow don't trust me anymore and it should be vice versa right?

Where's the justice? Probably couldn't find mine. Isn't he wise?

I get it that he couldn't trust me that much cause knowing me once I saw a chance to run away there's no way in hell I would let it slip however this is out of the option. I will understand more if he chose to surround me with his men but not this one.

For fuck sake I'm not a criminal to be cuff, he's humiliating me bullshit. I'm beyond hurt and fuming mad.

" My wrist hurt...... ", I tried to pull a stunt and of course with an acting skills of a veteran.

Exur shifted from his seat, he eyed me for a second before sighing. And to my so much expectation I thought he's about to unlock yet to my dismay he only massaged my wrist.

" Exur can't you just get this off? We're on a fucking plane if you don't know? Don't tell me you're expecting me to jump off? ", I said in sarcasm.

He gave me a a bored look. " I won't tell you then baby. "

My nostrils flared. " Bullshit! ", I cussed under my breath.

" Feed me I'm hungry. ", Afterwards I grumpily announced.

If he won't let me free from this shitty cuff then sorry in advance as I'm going to piss him off during this trip. I will make him regret bringing me to his family's place. Sorry to disappoint him but I will never portray a good character as I'm not.

If he really wants me to be his wife then let's find out how far he can go.

" Bossy aren't we? ", He teases, I just glared at him in response. " What do you want to eat then my baby, hmm? "

Chewing my bottom lip I think of a food that I've been craving of and of course it's something impossible to provide as we're on a plane well unless if he brought a chef with us, then I wouldn't be shock anymore.

Knowing him he's full of surprises. Let's try then. I swear I'll be obedient after that.

" Chicken Taco Salad, Panini Beef Philadelphia, Smoked Salmon, Polo Alfredo, uhmm... ", I paused in a bit remembering the dishes that cost salivating. " Chich Tawouk and a large ice tea, that's all I'm not that hungry after all. ", I said plastering my sweetest smile.

Exur coughed several times and swallowed the imaginary lump on his throat. Can't blame him, serves him right. I just got started, looking him now he's like about to surrender. I wonder where he's going to get those food for me to be pleased.

" If you say so, I'll pretend that I believe you. ", He taunted then glared. And deep inside

" Rock! "