CHAPTER 1

Socorro Ricks

After what happened yesterday he didn't came to my room for the rest of the day.

Unlike the way he used to. He never missed coming on my room. Gladly, he didn't gave me a visit for today he must be in his office or anywhere else and honestly I don't care since I'm most favor to it and made me grateful. 

I had enough for witnessing his disgusting demonic evil face for now I think I need a break.

It's quite confusing why God let a psychotic himself alive. There was a lot deserving than him more human.

Like why on Earth they brought him to this world. I pity his family, the way he treats me I assure he already dishonored them or maybe it's runs in their blood I don't know.
______________________________________

I leaned my back against the headboard. Letting my head rest at the wall above the thing I'm leaning on.

I looked up to the ceiling, slowly closing my eyes. Wondering on how come I end into this situation.

Two months have been passed since I tasted the freedom I'm longing. I regret the day we met. I didn't expect he would turned into this he showed me care and affection which I didn't got to my own family I didn't expected him to be this abusive surely he's possessive and it's my mistake for letting him.

I don't believe at first but then on I'm just fooling myself. I saw everything he was capable of and the day came he hit me which I didn't know he can do things like that towards me especially there was no day he failed showing his what so called love for me.
______________________________________

                        Flashback

Summer is one of my favorite season aside from winter. I love going to beaches and spoil myself from swimming and any activities that connects to the sea.

I really do love swimming if you don't know.

" Coco get down we're getting late hurry up if you don't mind! ", my bestfriend shouted from the downstairs using that voice of her own she's a nagger actually and it's quite irritating most of the time.

" I'm coming Bry! ", I shouted back to got even, grabbing my Gucci duffel bag where my swimwear were on it and things I needed for our summer trip.

I hurriedly descended while tying the ribbon of my dress around my neck. Luckily I didn't fell.

" It took you forever in just packing your things Coco ", she rolled her eyes like she used to especially when she was pissed.

I just shrugged my shoulder and didn't mind her. I lead my way out of our unit.

I didn't wait for her, instead I went to the basement of our unit's building and decided to wait her there.

I put on my aviators and leaned my back at the hood of my Black Bugatti Divo. It's very much expensive kind of car not guaranteed to use in any crowded place but I don't have spare car yet.  

I bought this car worth of Five Million US Dollars also the reason why I can't leave it in the building even though it has a tight security.

Since we'll be gone for a week depends if we wouldn't extend our stay. I will miss my baby if ever.

" I really hate you. Why the hell you didn't wait for me af-

" You keep on nagging Bry. The hell I can't stand it for a long time. ", I retorted as I stood and get in the car.

Placing my duffel bag behind my back. Completely ignoring her motherly attitude.

She hopped in, and as her door closed I started the engine never wasted time anymore as I'm exited now to feel the sea wind.

I held the steering wheel, stepped the gas and drove away maintaining the normal speed of my car.
______________________________________

I stopped my car in front of the NCHR ( Navarro Chains of Hotel and Resorts ). Grabbing my things, I went out the car followed by Bry and handed my keys to the valet.

" We're on time Bry I told you. Let's go and check in. ", I excitedly walk fast inside the foyer as excitement took over my system like I'm a fucking kid and given a candy.

" Good day Ladies, welcome to NCHR how can I help you? ", Said the receptionist giving us her warm smile. She looks around 30 years of old or so.

She's an American. She has a dirty blond hair. Minimal freckles on her face but it suit her that made her beautiful and as for her height she was about 5'4.

She has an attire of creamy white three fourth sleeve top made from abacca with a scarf over her neck having vintage print and I guessed she's wearing a tight maroon above the knee pencil cut just like the other employees.

If you will saw them in other places you will assume them as a flight attendants because of the uniform they are wearing. But typically not.

Going back, being a well mannered lady I smiled back. I discarded my aviators and hold it instead.

" Checking in. ", I simply said as a response.

I bit my lower lip as I looked around the hotel. The hotel's interior design was extravagant shouting it's elegance. All I could see was gold and silver in every object.

I could see my reflection on the shinny marble floor actually I felt ashamed in stepping it with my summer strappy flat sandal cause it didn't gave any justice even how expensive it is.

Adding on the thick curtains, a maroon color with a vintage print. The expensive art piece hanging in every wall and corridor made by famous painter particularly in the Europe Continent.

In the left side there was the waiting area as sofas and single chairs can be seen along with an Italian fountain. At the right, the hotel's restaurant was there. About thirty table sets are placed.

" Ladies I feel really sorry but we're fully book there isn't any vacant room. ", Sincerity were written all over her face as she looked at us.

My nose flared. I chewed my bottom lip as I hold back.

" Kindly check it out again. ", I requested as I'm getting irritated.

How come it became fully book? I checked it on their website last night that's why we went here.

If this isn't our favorite hotel and spot of the beach I wouldn't sacrifice the three hours drive just to get here. Fuck it I'm tired but I didn't mind it thinking I would taste the relaxation here.

" We're messed up Coco let's just leave and find for another one. This isn't the only hotel here. " , Bry whispered which was half true but I won't give it up without a fight.

I shook my head sign of my disapproval instead I put my whole attention to the receptionist.

She was furiously typing on her computer maybe double checking just like what I ordered her to do.

After a while she heave a deep sigh.

" There wasn't really a spare room available Ladies. From ordinary rooms up to presidential they are all occupied. I forgot to tell you, the hotel will be hosting it's anniversary that's why we're fully book since all Navarro came. ", She gave us a sad smile.

" No need to be sorry. Do I look like I care to those Navarro? ", I mocked that made her flushed because of embarrassment.

I signalled her to come closer as I gave her a cue that I will whisper something. She obliged.

" Tip of advice. Kindly try upgrading nor update your website even if it's about for a short notice. " I whispered and pulled away.

LADYKITTEL