CHAPTER 7

Unknown

I'm sitting on my swivel chair while tapping my left foot on the floor. Watching the busy street of New York City, ever since I got here I never saw this street not being deserted with busy people same to thousands cars passing by.

Car's horns, environmental noise and etc. That can be heard.

" Lord, here is the messenger you're looking for. ", One of my men informed that made me smirk in victory really quick.

Forgetting my deep thinking about the street. I'd rather forgot it than ignoring his information though.

Footsteps came closer. As much as I want to face the man's face badly I can not. I can't do that. That would be a mess.

My plan will be ruined once that priceless man saw me. I will never let that happen, I could keep his mouth shut forever but I choose not to. Less dirty works, less hassle.

Honestly speaking I didn't expect this to be easy as fuck. To my calculation it will take a month but I was mistaken for the first time I can consider this as the best mistake I have done.

" Speak. ", I said in a deep tone for him not to recognize my voice.

" I already g-gave her w-what you ordered me to g-give me Sir. ", He stammered all the way he said those lines. This is what I expect.

Thinking all people being scared of me is such pleasure. It's good in the feeling especially to the thought of having control towards people who feared you. I am not a god but they fear me and devote.

I can get what I wanted in just snapped of my fingers but this matter is different. I want to take this step by step. Wait until I can have her.

" What's she wearing? "

Out of the blue I initiated to asked. Little bit curious what's she wearing right now. She's gorgeous whatever she wore indeed.

Is she wearing a dress? Nor t-shirts or short tops, paired with a short shorts or maybe tight pants.

For some men they love seeing their lady in a sexy dress. Displaying for others to envy or admire but for me I don't like it. I will appreciate it if I'm only the one who's seeing her in those. Not for public view but only for me to watch her exhibition in private secluded room.

Couple of seconds passed but he still remained quiet. My sight darkened feeling unplease of his behavior. My fist clenched same to my jaw.

As much as I want, I don't want being ignored.

" Answer! ", I growled raging of anger.

I heard him gasp. He's probably terrified by now.

" I'm afraid to S-sir. ", His voice became shaky. Afraid about what?

" Do I have to repeat myself? ", I said way calmer than the recent one.

I need to control my temper to this human since I will still be needing him in the future or maybe not anymore?

" A n-nighties Sir. ", My face contorted in anger. I could feel myself raging of anger.

Nighties it is. A fucking nighties. I didn't expect her wearing one.

This man saw her? He got the first chance before me. He saw her in that revealing less cloth.

Ungrateful bastard. If there someone who will saw her in that cloth it should be me only me. Because her body is only for me to see and admire. She was born in this world to be mine.

In slow swift I pulled my gun on my waist and shoot him directly between his eyes. A bullet buried at the centre.

This what people got every time I'm not please with their answer.

His body fell on the floor with opened bulging eyes. He deserves it. It's better to get rid of him, albeit I will need him.

" Throw him away! ", I command in louder voice. Being furious.

My men put him in a black bag and carried him way out of my office. Then some of them came back to clean any evidences.

" I should teach you a lesson for being a bad girl. "
______________________________________

Socorro Ricks

" Bry I will head now. ", I called her from the kitchen as I'm grabbing a bottled water.

" Where are you going? ", She asked raking her eyes to me from head to toe. Although more on checking me out I should say.

I sneered and slumping my butt on the stool. " I will meet Aunt Deborah. "

She stared at me for a second wearing sympathy. Sometimes I'm puzzled with this girl generally to her emotions that she threw on me.

The heck I just tell her that I will meet my Aunt and then the way she acted it was as if I have a lost. How unfunctioning she is. For Christ sake.

I glared at her. " Replace that reaction of yours bitch. "

" I thought you don't want meeting your Dad's family side? ", She gave me questioning look ignoring my rant.

I pouted then look down, as I remembered how she persuade me. I know she's just trying to be nice but still I let her win.

" The old lady pleaded to me. I got carried away then grant her. ", I muttered enough for her to heard. If only I can take it back I will yet it's hard.

" What she up to you think. ", I shrugged my shoulder then stood from the stool chair. I look into Bry who's drown in her deep thoughts.

Even I, I don't know what she up to. What's her agenda in this meeting. Well I won't assume that it was a friendly nor family get together because I know them clearly.

They might look like a harmless kitten but in the inside they are cruel as tiger. They would be the last person I want to be with.

It's not that they already hurt me but I just have the chance to know and witness who they really are. Being near them I could feel coldness and spine chilling.

" I should come with you Coco. Or at least tell your Mom. ", She sounds concern, I know. And her suggestions is the last thing I will do.

I don't want Mom intrude my life. Her responsibility as a mother was terminated long ago. I respect her as my mom, albeit she never did respect me. Not a daughter nor a human.

" I have to go. ", I said without eyeing her.

" Be safe Coco. ", I heard her yet I still ignored her.

I lied again. I always lie. It was a wrong I know but do I have a choice if it's only way I could protect her.

As long as she remain clueless she will be safe. If ever she found out I will assure that my problem was done.

I always taught by my grandparents never to lie. My ass.

My phone beep as a sign that someone sent me a message.

I search for my phone on my purse.

Unknown:

~ I will be in the cafe in an hour Lady Marian ~

Base on the text I know it was Aunt. I cringed at the name she addressed me. It's been three years they call me on my second name.

In Guyana my homeland they call me Lady Soccoro Marian Rick that's my real name and I hate it. The Marian is not suit for a woman like me.

Since it was my Mom's name which I disgust the most. She's heartless and I'm not.

She's wicked and I'm truly not.

LADYKITTEL