CHAPTER 21

Socorro Ricks

It's still dark when I get off from the bed at first I became nervous because I thought my insomnia is going to transpire again, gladly I had a chance to take glance to the clock in the bed side cabinet and it says 4:30 AM, it's already morning with that my worries fade away.

I walked carefully heading to the bathroom not wanting to make a noise so Exur won't be interrupt from his deep sleep, I don't have a heart to wake him up as it's around 11 PM when he finishes his paper work. Well yeah just like what I told you guys we're sleeping in one bed it's him who insist and telling me he doesn't need a word from me. He's a good example of a scumbag, isn't he?. Commanding everyone as if he owns my fucking house mind you I'm the one who's giving him food and all and I think my funds will sink if he'll continue living here because hell he's a picky, we both are.

Sometimes he says ~ Can't we have a steak or soup baby, I'm craving those ~ can you imagine that huh? What does he think of my house a restaurant or worse a foundation that giving food to those who have not not to forget he's way more wealthy than I am. He even defeated pregnant women the way they crave.

When I'm done with my morning routine my phone buzz so I picked
it beside the sink which I didn't know that I got it with me when I came here. Looking to my home screen it's a message from Gavin and it's been a while since I last saw him as well as to Mang Jo. It was Exur who gave him job and now working as a company driver to Navarro's so I didn't complain anymore knowing he'll be benifited more than I'm able to give.

Gavin:
Morning pretty just wanna know if you want to have breakfast.....with me and Uncle Jo?

I stared at his message for a seconds thinking if I'll go or not it's still early in the morning though and I doubt if there's already an open cafe.

Me:
Sure. Where would that be?

I hit the send button not wanting to make him feel bad and to decline his invitation since I can have a chance to see Mang Jo especially we never met after the day he drove me home, also when Exur trespassed.

Changing of plans, I took a quick bath then went out to the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my body. I'm confident as Exur is still sleeping and I made sure that I won't cause any noise. I crossed my arms over my breast while looking for an out fit.

~ It's just a breakfast dumbo nothing special. ~ there my contradicted sub butt in again, she's annoying isn't she. Does she need to kill my mood always?

Ignoring the tiny voice I grabbed a beige tube bustier top paired with my haven't ever worn maroon blazer along with it's tight skirt and of course my beige strappy heel. So much for a breakfast I think but who cares I just got the mood to dress up.

I straightened my shoulder length hair which made it reached the level of my armpit. I done my make up with simple one just a foundation, light contour, and my signatured red lips. Spraying myself with my perfume I'm all done.

With final glance I look my reflection to my human length mirror. I gasped loving what I'm seeing. The skirt perfectly hugged my waist down to my mid thigh, the bustier looks good on me not squeezing my breast too much just light, that's what I'm being  grateful of having exact size, while the blazer did grate as it reached my hips. I can be pass for a badass office girl.

This really a new version of me. New appearance but fail to fool Exur.

Gavin:
The meeting place would be beside the building itself. Thrice Corner.

I read his message, I didn't bother to message back anymore. I carefully walk to the bed where Exur is sleeping.

" Sleep tight Mister I'll be back before you wake up. ", I whispered and a smile made a way to my lips.
______________________________________