CHAPTER 20

Socorro Ricks

" How old are you by the way Exur? You've been staying here more than a week and I never heard anything about you.... ", I tried not to sound as prying so I trailed it off.

Exur has been staying here for more than a week, well it's part of his preposition though. According to him until he's not yet well from his injury he wanted to lodge here to recover and as for me, I will be the one to look after him.

Meaning I will help him what ever he wants to do that he'll be needing another hand, company him wherever he wants to go and lastly serve him as if he's a highness.

At first I was about to complain again because it's not what I expected.... let's say it was something far.....you know..... It was my fault for being dumb I expected even though I taught to myself that expecting too much can kill in the first place.

Well those days are not even bad I might add. Usually he brings me to his work, also with his meetings and that's when I found out that he's a businessman, a tycoon billionaire running numerous top grossing hotel and resorts here in the Philippines the NCHR. I learned as well that the unit I'm staying at is owned by his brother but I don't know who because just like what I said earlier I don't know anything about him just his name.

"Stranger it is but you've done so far", my inner self mocked, in return I mentally rolled my eyes in vexation.

" Does it matter? ", He asked while typing on his laptop that's on his lap. Maybe doing his work as he chose not to go to his office today.

A force smile crept on my lips he's stating as if it wasn't important like it doesn't matter. It wasn't a big deal actually I just got offended because it's me who asked it and reality hits me that we don't have a thing.

" N-no it doesn't m-matter. ", I stuttered.

~What was that Coco seriously? Be contented of what he's showing to you bitch. Stop being greedy and snoopy for someone's private life~

I know but......is that hard for him to at least tell me even just light details about him? Is that too much?

Absolutely not.

" I'll be on......the kitchen just call me if you need anything. " I made it sounded like lively so he won't be suspicious and him founding about how I feel is the least thing I would want. I stood from the couch and lead my way to the kitchen.

Bitting my lower lip I look up, to stop the tears which is ready to fall. I don't know what is this all about again, my hormones are messing my emotion. This isn't right...... I couldn't stop myself feeling the pain. Sure thing it's just nothing to him but why I couldn't feel the same.

We've just staying for more than a week together, same bed, same roof. It can't be, it's so early to develop my feelings. Maybe it's just my mood swings.

What are you a pregnant woman?

Using both my palms I wiped my face to remove the evidence that I was about to cry. Heaving a deep sigh my nerves calmed. I walked over to the fridge grabbing the left over pizza from last night and brought it to the countertop

I climbed above it sitting in Indian sit, not caring about what's happening. Exaggerated it is but my taste bud watered when the food touch my tongue I couldn't stop to hum.

I'm on the middle of eating of my pizza when I felt something wrapped around my waist. I wasn't surprised anymore as of the fucking smell it's no other than Exur, the mighty insensitive dick.

I decided to ignore him and continue eating. I felt myself being pulled and collided to something hard which happened to be his chest but I still remained silent.