CHAPTER 26

*The photo above is her outfit for today but imagine whatever you want it's your choice*

Soccoro Ricks

I twirled in front the human length mirror loving my outfit. We are going on a date just like what he said and I don't know where we going so it's became hard for me to decide what I'mma wear, luckily he told me that it's just casual so I decided to wear a high waist  fitted denim tattered jeans and red Velvet Bustier Cami Top having a sweetheart neckline. Exur haven't see me that's why I'm so exited to hear what he'll gonna say.

I curled my hair and sprayed products to keep it styled so the wind won't able to ruin it unless if it will be like a storm. I used a maroon lipsticks to match my upper wear. With that I'm now contended on how I look, I didn't use any make up anymore aside from foundation and mascara as I'm lazy to work on my face.

After hearing the word date I'm filled of excitement and my irritation about yesterday night were all gone and took place by positivity and joy. How excited I am to witness on how a Navarro treats a girl on a date. For sure I'm not the first one he asked for a date perhaps I'm one of the many. Nevertheless I'm glad he asked me for a date, well not really asked but more on dictate. Dominant, isn't he? So far this will be the first date I'm going after three years.

Three years when I broke up with Kyle, the hypocrite animal who cheated on me with my so called bitch cousin, Rochelle. Now you already know why I acted like that way back when I and Aunt meet up. I hate her guts not because I'm holding grudges about the past, I just hate her face to an extent that I'd rather be with a monkey than a tarsier like her. She's a definitely one cause she got a bulging round eyes resemblance to her Mom.

With last spray on my body of Romance by Victoria's Secret, I went out from my wardrobe holding my strappy heel that I haven't worn. I position myself on the edge of our bed and putting on the heel and once I'm done I grabbed my black Prada sling with my aviator on it.

Our bed, using that term felt so nice in the feeling. Somehow there is something that we shared and calls as ours.

" Exur I'm all set baby! ", I called out using the endearment he always uses to me when I didn't saw him to the living area. Well what can I say, maybe I can be a tease for now and see how will react.

" I think my ear is malfunctioning or tricking me. What can you say baby? I just heard you calling me baby again. ", He shout back befogged, his voice is coming from the kitchen.

A slight smirk displayed on my lips. Instead of answering him, I chose to went after him to the kitchen and see what he's doing as I heard a little noises coming from that area. Who knows if his famished self is resurfacing again.

" You heard it right baby. ", I sweetly said taking a slow step, nearing him not forgetting to be a little vixen seductress.

He looks stunned as the same time amused. His eyes are shining like a crystal looking at me, drowning me making me to step more closer until there's nothing separates us aside from our clothing.

There he is on his black casual but looking designer shirt, Rolex to his left wrist, his hair was styled into something messy. Now I remember what Bry always tell me, Messy is yummy, and he really is yummy.

Restraining myself from the sudden urge to have him I blinked broking the eye contact and stop at the counter while him he's in the sink. The earlier I stop it will be better. I can't play with fire, I'm scared to be burnt and might as well regret it in the end.

" Change. ", He said sternly the amusement were gone.

I look at him being puzzled can't predict what does he mean and the teasing part flew along the thin air.