CHAPTER 28

Soccoro Ricks

" Why don't you go upstairs and get ready for work while I'll cook something for breakfast? ", I suggested with authoritative tone, sounding like a Mom, I think. " I'm the stubborn here so don't steal my tittle so please save it if you're going to reprobate. ", I added when I saw him not moving his ass from the stool.

Exur just woken up, it's me the first one who got up first from bed cause I did worked on something. Something that deals on my personal business here, I can't do it during Exur is around, way to avoid multitudinous questions that I'm not ready to answer furthermore save myself for a interrogation. He might not meddle with this still it's something I don't wanna share.

The day before yesterday I was considering to seek for a help from him and I came across with hesitation eventually. I still do considering actually it's just that maybe when I can't do it with myself anymore. This is personal as it concerns about my family. He's not stranger anymore to me, we've learned small things from each other enough to trust each other with what we are on now. Just like what I decided for Bry in not associating her from my mess I want it for Exur as well. Let's say he's powerful, can defend himself against all odds but not when I know that my so called stalker is still around lurking in the darkness and waiting for the perfect time to part us. I'm not he's after too, also Exur is under his watch, it will be too much if I'll encumber him with my problems.

This is the challenge of having anonymous foe. I don't want to be burden to him so might as well set him aside from my personal issues.

We don't have any relationship and it hurts my ego to the core gladly we had a date yesterday, but is it enough? It's like that I'm eating what I have said before, the easy girl part which I have mentioned in our secondly met in New York. Or maybe it's beginning to have since it's starting in a date depends if it will work nor not.

Whatever it is I will accept not being desperate but being contented to whatever he can gives. I will surely not demand for something he can't present. The only reason why I'm letting this happen is the emotions that I'm getting from him, the care, security, affection, the unfamiliar feeling that I developed from him which I discovered that it's my likeness towards him. It's unfair to his side I know and the only thing I can give in return is to be with him everytime he needs me and always there by his side when he'll needs someone.

He's not a kind of a person that use to expressing what's running on his mind. He's more preferred on keeping it to himself and deal with it he's a man after all that's what I observed, that's why sometimes it's hard for me to read him. Months will be needed perhaps for us to know each other maybe after that I'll know him better and can easily read him.

He stared at me in adoration which made myself consciousness occupy my mind. He does stare me most of the time but this is different, cause he found me amusing this is the first time I saw in his eyes the emotion of adoration.

I looked away avoiding his gaze. The more I'll look the more I'll drown. I just admitted that I like him and as long as I can refrain my feelings I want it to stay in that way for now not wanting to rush things and ahead what destiny planned.

" I'll work from here to be with you. "

For unknown reason my heart beats rapidly and I could feel butterflies on my stomach partying about what he said. It was plain answer but the way I got it it's kinda sweet and romantic, if I'm not exaggerating though.

I instantly turned my back to him and busied myself looking for something I might cook for breakfast, that's a effective excuse as I don't want him to see my sudden reaction from his words. Being caught for the second time, no way.