CHAPTER 35

Soccoro Ricks

The conversation Bry and I had last night was a big puzzle to me everything actually. Like why in the world David died, and why the mail he gave to me was not listed on the record. Or is he really associated with this? And of course Bry.

Those are some of the things that keeps me preoccupied.

The mail he gave was contained with the photos that made me cringed ever since. That's where the dreadful days began and my insomnia again triggered gladly later this days it's slowly fading. Right now I haven't had a clue on how will I get away from this.

Averting my gaze to the left bed table, my eyes caught the digital alarm clock, stating 7:45 A.M.

And Exur haven't arrived yet. Maybe he's just busy in his company reason why he didn't made it again or so. Gladly last night I didn't expect for something if not probably by now I'm aching drenched with my assumption.

While I'm making my way back here after my night journey, I was pooled with cold sweats. Afraid that Exur possibly arrived first before me and if that happens a havoc will erupt.

Yet he was nowhere to be found, I still spotted Rock unconscious in the Ellis Sectional Sofa where I left him. It was 12 midnight at that time.

I didn't notice the time when I'm still with Bry actually, we had little arguments about my case. She's persistent to help me, and I asserted that she can't do anything. I was harsh to her but she never seem to care about it.

Maybe it was blessing in disguise cause I'm not caught by someone yet I couldn't avoid to feel the slight hurt camped on my young heart because first I woke up without Exur beside me, only the cold and neat mattress that he usually occupies beside me who bid me a good morning.

I get off from my comfy bed and sauntered to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. I entered the shower and took a short bath as I'm not in the mood.

Minutes after I transferred to my wardrobe that is connected to the bathroom.

I wore a White Racerback of Zara paired with my Forever 21 Black Leggings. I did let my hair fell on my shoulders and just sprayed it of hair products so it won't be frizzy.

Even I'm already done with my morning rituals I still didn't have the courage to escape from my cage, I don't have plan to anyways. As of now I wanted to be at peace, I wanted to be alone and might as well reminisce the moment's I cherish, where I'm filled with jubilance to lighten up my mood.

And get rid of the blues.

I was pulled out on thoughts by a knock in the door. The urge on me to ignore it is so dominant unfortunately I wasn't that heartless especially I sense that the sound of the knock is getting louder. It would be bad of me if I'll let who ever it was.

I lazily got up from my seat and proceeded to the door frame.

" What the fuck? ", I instead said than asking him the rightful approach. Well it was understatement as he just interfere my alone time moments.

Shocked can be seen all over his face, probably because about me bad mouthing him. Well there's always a place for a first time.

" Breakfast? ", Uncertainty lingered to his tone.

My forehead creased while looking at the tray he's holding. In the first plate it contains a three poached egg sprinkled with a small portion of salt and pepper in the top of it, second  plate was a toasted bread along with a butter placed beside it and the last which is a bowl contained of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and which I guess is a coconut water just like how does it smells.