CHAPTER 17

Socorro Ricks

When I got home I went directly to the kitchen to grab a bottled water that I'll bring to my bedroom. I kind of getting awake in the middle of the night just to drink it's became my routine though even I don't feel thirsty.

I kill the lights off and proceed to my room. I walk in making sure to lock my door and strip not daring to do it on my bathroom cause my sleepiness is increasing ready to knock me out any minute.

Once I get rid of my halter dress I left with just my red thong partnered with my lacy red strapless bra, I felt cold just enough not able for me to get freeze. I bend down to undo my stiletto and when I'm completely done  I walk shameless to my wardrobe because I know I'm alone and the lights of my room are switched of, just the moon's brightness emitting through my room making it dim.

The lights turned on. I went to my vanity grabbing a wet wipes to remove my foundation and moisturize. I put on my pyjamas with a print of cartoon character Peppa pig.

Childlike but comfy. Also I still have a trauma about wearing nighties. For now I will endure wearing this and once I over come I will continue using my sexy night wears.

If boys are obsess with boxer well me I'm obsess with my sleep wears. Everytime I'm with those I feel sexy and I can flaunt my body shameless.

Humming I went over my bed on the left side my back facing the door. I slipped under the covers. I stared the moon for a while as it's peeking through my huge window. A smile slay on my lips feeling peace and contended.

I close my eyes not yet totally asleep, memories flashed. I still felt Exur's luscious lips moving against mine. His touch and the way his tongue move over my neck. I still remember how'd his taste like.

I keep together my thigh tightly as I start to feel that unfamiliar sensation again, my core starting to throb and I began to feel heat yearning someone's touch. Caress every inch of me.

I swallowed hard and tried to divert my thoughts. I found it disgusting as I became horny all of a sudden. This isn't me. I never think of those forbidden thoughts until now.

Instead of thinking such content I reminisced my memories together with my best friend. Thinking how is she now. How she doing in Guyana, my homeland, the place where I felt pain and betrayals.

I place who taught me never trust anyone even your blood.

I was into those thoughts until slowly  sleep starting to consume me feeling an arm around my waist. I nudged myself to it's warmness.

" Sleep tight baby........ "

My sleepy self heard someone uttered in soft and gentle and I just ignored it as my sleepiness is winning over sending me to my Dreamland.
______________________________________

I stirred from my sleep feeling an air fanning on the crook of my neck. There's something poking my thigh that makes me uncomfortable. Not to forget I felt something on top of me and kinda heavy and I couldn't move.

I groaned in frustration and opened my eyes to look what's going on as far as I remember I fall asleep in peace last night and heck I could see that it's still dark outside base on my window.

My eyes widened in horror when it registered to my senses. Tears started to form on my eyes in fear. I could hear my heartbeat as it was being loud. I'm trying to stop myself from shaking afraid I might wake the man beside me.