CHAPTER 19

Socorro Ricks

" Move aside Exur I'm cooking. And why the hell and you are here. You're more stubborn than I am I told you to rest, didn't I? ", I scowled in frustration as he's acting like a kid, so stubborn that made me feel aged already.

It's clearer than moon what I told him, simple it is but he still disobeyed me and hell he's being touchy all the time, and chose to set a side the pain that he's in.

" Am I forbid to watch my baby cooking? ", He teased, honestly it affect me as hell, sending tingles.

I rolled my eyes, turning off the induction and placed both my hands on my waist. Trying my fullest to disregard his tease as it really affect me because what I'm cooking is more important than that, am I right?

" Keep flirting on me and I won't hesitate to kick you out. ", I rose my brow and look at him masking my emotion to stern so he could realize how serious I'm and his flirtatiousness won't do me.

He's getting on my nerves and heck I'm becoming conscious of what I'm cooking cause he's disturbing me. I don't want to be harsh on him but I couldn't help as he's always budging on my business.

If he wanted to have companion, I get it but could he at least behave and act like a man since he look to be one but I'm wrong he's not a man, he's a child as he's acting like one. Throwing tantrums and all.

Exur stayed silent which made me grateful, turning on again the induction I continue cooking for our breakfast. I'm just frying sausage, bacon, ham, and egg though as he said that's what he want.

At first I thought he's just joking because he doesn't look eating such I assumed he's more on salad, fruits and steam crop because of his appearance lean and tone body that I've been eager to run my fingers through it.

" I came here to talk about the preposition. ", Exur said in a low voice turning like he was murmuring, and it's loud enough for me to hear.

I heaved a deep sigh. Here we are again, preposition, always preposition

" Save it Exur I don't want to hear it especially when I know when you're up to something. ", I said sounding a little bit knackered.

" Hear me out first you might agree to it.... ", The way he said it there was a hint of pleading.

Because of his persuasiveness, I'm considering to hear it out. It must be reasonable as he's still pushing it on me but maybe not now.

I placed the plates on the counter, in front of him so he could start eating. I helped him to sit on the high tool chair luckily I made it but his hiss and wince did bother.

He eat in silent, focussing on eating. He never uttered a word after I restrain him from telling me about the preposition. I was filled with a sense of foreboding, a feeling that something bad is going to happen but I also can't stop feeling guilty.

" Oh c'mon Coco just hear it first before jumping to conclusion who knows if it wasn't that bad. ", My inner voice says.

" Exur. "

No response.

" Hey. "

No response.

He must be upset I think. Giving me a silent treatment is not I'm being fond of.

Exur and I have a space gap so I get off from my chair, moving closer to him and closing the gap. This all are really dead confusing me, the way I approach him and the way I act towards him.

I'm treating him as if there was no past between as, past were we didn't get along nicely, end up fighting, insulting and threats. I could still reminisce what he uttered in that hotel.