CHAPTER 22

Soccoro Ricks

All of us decided to part our ways when the time hit eight o'clock. We had fun while eating and after that we went to a nearby park, they told me stories about their past which I'm happy because for me it's like they are welcoming me to their family and trusting me for sharing personal stories. I found out also that Mang Jo doesn't have a family aside from Gavin while to Gavin he became an orphan at the age of twelve and it's Mang Jo who took care of him since he's his nephew.

For now I'm heading back to my penthouse with my sweaty palms. Queasy is what I'm feeling right now after I remembered that I left someone in there without saying goodbye or informing. Although it's not needed as I always do what I want it's just that this time I'm considering Exur's statement as long as it won't suffocate me nor prevent me from my wills. Worse that I left early in the morning and he might conclude the otherwise.

Tugging my hair strand to the back of my ear I let out a deep breath readying myself and as well as praying that he's still sleeping.

In fucking 8:00 AM? Are you sick you think he's still sleeping at this hour? A fucking businessman? What on Earth Coco!- my immoral sub interjected thanks to her because it gave me ease.

With my heavy steps I walk in, observing the silence which enveloping the whole area just the ticking sound of my stiletto. I look like a creep as I'm looking sideways as if there would be someone that will hit me or appear behind.

I walk directly to my room hoping he's still there in his deep slumber but unfortunately the fate is not in favor of me because I didn't found anything except the neatly arranged bed that we both are occupying. It looks like no one sleep there as no crumple can be seen.

I went inside the bathroom and I found nothing just the glass wall which is wet probably because someone took a bath and in the wardrobe, stay the same Exur's luggages are still there.

He already went to his office without me, without saying goodbye or informing.

You did it first bitch.

But I whispered to him that I'll be back before he wake up.

And did you made it? Did he even heard it?

No, I didn't heed to the time.

I jolted back to my senses when my phone buzz.

And who would it be?

It was a text messages from unknown number. I've been accepting such since I got here.

Unknown:

You better pray for your man. Time is ticking hurry up baby.

Adrenaline rush over after I read it, my whole body begun to tremble in fear as it started to develop on me. My head is spinning cause of my apprehension. My heartbeat palpitate quickly.

The message remain vague, to the point that I don't have a man. And this unknown person is going to drive my sanity. I can't understand on why on Earth they chose me to pester of all people leaving in this world, why me?

He's well playing me, he's leaving me unaware having no clue if who's I'm going to fight off and to dwell.

You better pray for your man. Time is ticking hurry up baby.

The message is still keep on ringing on my head like a damage disk. It's difficult to comprehend and assimilate since I don't have a clue what does he mean until now I couldn't understand. I don't have a man.

Exur Navarro does it ring the bell? He's the man you are with after the day you got here.

" For God sake have mercy. ", I exclaimed in nervy.