CHAPTER 30

3rd POV

It's already midnight yet seems not for Soccoro, as she haven't let go of her glass engulfing herself to complete drunkenness like her life is depending on that crystal glass. The moment she slump her ass to a stool chair she immediately gulped her Margarita, ordered by Exur's brother for her to the bartender. Gladly Tacky is there to look for her, taking the whole responsibility to guard her this time even it's not needed. Especially that he also have a girl of his own waiting in his house, the relationship is vague though. Apparently he's starting to blame now himself for letting Soccoro drown herself to the liquor and stuck himself into the situation they are into.

Knowing that he encouraged her more and now he's struggling to restrain her from drinking moreover let go of her glass.

" That's enough Soccoro, Exur probably on rage now. I'll send you home before he annihilate something. ", Tacky couldn't help but to hollered for her to hear what he just said as the whole place is crowded also for the loud music encased the surroundings.

The girl whined in complain. It's evident that she'll pass any minute still her stubbornness is in control. She looked at him in vexation which reason for him to raised his brow towards her. Wondering how Exur endures her attitude as day passes. It's understatement that his brother is not some type of a man that has a long patience, probably he's having a hard time or chanting spell for him to keep collected.

" Impossible dude either book a flight for me to go home. I live in New York. Who are you by the way huh? ", She had troubled in saying those lines. Her voice is hard to comprehend especially that she's talking monotony. Although talking to drunk people is not new to him so he's able to understand her anyways.

Tacky stared at her for a second, thinking if is he going to tell Exur about this or just simply send her to her penthouse without giving him any word and never utter what really happened when they'll cross their paths. He also had a drinks, unlike Soccoro she took those liquids like a water which lead her to this kind of shit.

This will also cause him a trouble, he never mentioned to his brother that she's with him, he's no treat actually cause he has a girl of his own unfortunately it will still create unwanted damage. He has a chance to tell him in the first place which he never does because he doesn't want to meddle between them. The thing he can only do now is to send Soccoro home sound and safe.

Heaving a deep sigh he lift the girl into the stool, ignoring her defenses. The more they'll stay here the more they put themselves into his brother's wrath, he guaranteed. Not to mention the poor girl that might deal with his wrath the moment she'll be sober by tommorow, while him he knows to himself that he'll be fine. He can receive disappointment from him but he can endure those, that's a good example of a tough man.

He paid no heed to all the person who's calling his name, probably some of his friends nor ex flings, what most important for him at this moment is to leave this place as soon as possible. He never looked back and didn't complained even though Soccoro is being pain on the ass, she's making it hard for the both of them. She's wiggling from his hold giving him few scratches on his neck especially that her right arm is placed around his neck.

Tacky silently praying that he'll be able to get their selfs in no time, if only Soccoro will cooperate no doubt they'll make it.

______________________________________

Soccoro Ricks