CHAPTER 18

Socorro Ricks

" I have a preposition. ", He sounded so excited and a little amused probably imagining the possible outcome.

This is what I expected he's up to something. If there's something I learned about him is that he always have something behind him a stunt to be exact.

I narrowed my brow. " Seriously Exur that's what in your mind. Have you forgotten you're in pain. And not to forget you trespassed. ", I slightly scolded him which made him frown in irritation.

" I admit it wasn't a good but I didn't harmed you lady while you being yo-

" - while me being me I harmed you because knowing how scared I was almost lead me to hypertension. ", I spatted in derision. Emphasizing the word harmed just like the way he said those word.

I pushed him hard trying to get away from him unfortunately it was no use. His making me feel bad for myself even more. How dare he, he's stating as if it was my own fault while in the first place it should be me who's demanding right now for an explanation. I'm withdrawing whatever I told him about his kindness now.

Like in what way he got here. How he entered and how he sneak on my room.

" That's no-

" Of course it's not what you mean it's just me who is again wrong and to be blame because I got it in other way. ", I said emotionless while looking at him directly to his eyes.

" Let go of me I'll let you rest and just go home when you feel fine. "

For the second time I again attempt to get up if not because of his arm again. I looked at him deadly letting him know how serious I am. I hate how he always made me feel.

Back in New York he always made me realize how powerful he is, how dominant he can be and now here in the Philippines he start making me feel bad for myself which eating my conscience and making me feel down. He's totally good at guiltripping.

I thought about what happened yesterday everything will change because somehow he made me feel safe, not letting worries win over me, letting me live with no worries just playing along on what my fate would be and once in my life made me forget my problems being carefree just like what on my ages does and I want it.

" Sorr-

" Save it I've heard eno-

" Will please stop cutting me off? How the hell I can explain if you're always preventing me in completing my statements!? ", His voice raised an indignant tone of voice.

I flinched in response and looking at him on the verge of crying. Did he just raised his voice putting anger on it? Am I pushing him on his limits? Or is it just he has a short patience?

He freed my waist I was about to take that as an opportunity to get up but his second move surprised me. He used his arm that was in my waist placing it behind my neck and gently pulled me to him making my head rest on his chest.

" Ssssshhhhhh......... Baby I didn't m-mean to raise my voice I just got pissed because you're not giving me a chance to finish my talk. I know it wasn't right to sneak but I can't help it all our encounters you always run away after that and I can't take it. ", He cooed and I stayed silent letting my tears to roll down my cheeks not considering to wipe it.

He run his fingers against my hair like he was comforting me. " And it wasn't my intention to make you feel bad since I deserve it. I scared you and it was understatement. So please stop crying love...... "

Therewith I felt a little ease. He pulled me away from him, cupping my face by his right arm. I pout and he just smiled in contentment wiping my tears. He showered all over my face with his kisses and I rendered letting him as my way of saying sorry.