28

- Kalia's POV-

I rub my eyes and I see Jaden's legs on top of me and Bryce is laying on my torso..

Kalia: "Jeez you fat asses." I whisper.

Bryce: "Hm?" 

Kalia: "Oh nothing." I remember today is Bryce's birthday. I slid out of their fat grip and wash up. 

Kalia: "What to wear?"

Nessa: "I ask myself that everyday." I jump, startled.

Nessa: "Oh sorry."

Kalia: "It is fine, today is Bryce's birthday and I don't know what to wear."

Nessa: "How about this." She pulls out a SwayLa hoodie and some tumble shorts.

Kalia: "Of course." I put my head in my hands.

Kalia: "What am I gonna get him?"

Nessa: "I could take you shopping."

Kalia: "Deal!" We run into poparazzi, fans, and even Thomas. I ended up buying this

Nessa squealed when she saw it

Nessa: "You are gonna make him cry."

Kalia: "That is what I wanted." I say smiling.

Nessa: "Bryce is probably throwing a party, and they get crazy. Who knows what dumb sh*t he will do." I nod in agreement and go pack up to go to LARRAY's. When Nessa and I get down stairs, people are already there.

Kalia: "WTH."

Nessa: "I mean it is 3 pm."

Kalia: ''Whateva. Let's goo>" I point out the door. We arrive.

Kalia: "Tell my dad I said Happy Birthday." I walk up to LARRAY's front door and say.

Kalia: "Open the fuck up."

- Bryce's POV -

It has been a few hours since I saw Kalia.

Bryce: "Oh, Nessa, have you seen Kalia?"

Nessa: "Oh yeah she went to LARRAY's not wanting to be around drunk, horny people. But she says Happy Birthday."

Bryce: "She remembered?"

Nessa: "Of course she did! U are her dad after all." I smile and get ready for the party.

Bryce: "LETS FUCKING PARTYYY!" I wave my arms in the air

Bryce: "LETS FUCKING PARTYYY!" I wave my arms in the air. I wonder what Kalia is doing? I see Quinton here. What the fuck is he doing here? But to make matters worse he is making out with Addison. I am filled with jelousy, I am about to confront him when Josh yells

Josh: "YO BITCHES! TIME FOR THIS STUPID MOTHER FUCKER TO OPEN GIFTS!" I sigh and decide to deal with Quinton later.

I open a ton of gifts, a lot of them are sick, but Kalia's gift beats them all. Nessa hands me a wrapped rectangle. I look at her courios.

Nessa: "From Kalia." I nod and take it out of her hands. Everyone is filming me like they have this whole time. I tear off the wrapping paper and it reavels a card. I read it out loud for everyone to hear.

Dear Dad,

I know that I am not here, but I wanted to still give you a gift for your 20th birthday. Now I can call you an old man. I will most likely wake u up with loud noises as revenge for getting drunk 1 year early. But anywho, happy birthday old man.

Love,
your favorite person,
Kalia Hall.

I wipe my eyes and close the card.

Jaden: "Guess your not such a hardie now, are you?"

Bryce: "Oh shut up! You are a simp for Mads!" I hear 'oo's and 'burnn'. Kalia wrapped the gift again revealing a picture with the definition of father. (^^ the one I showed above)

Blake: "There is something on the back." I flip it around and see Nessa smiling widely. It said "Go upstairs to the room where you adopted me." I ran upstairs and gasped when I saw

(pretend it is red, there are no hearts, and the girl is not there

(pretend it is red, there are no hearts, and the girl is not there.)

When I tell you my heart melted. I put my hands over my chest, I heard everyone in the backround aw at the sight of what my daughter did for me.

~ 1 hour later ~

Everyone calmed down about the presents, I am about to call the party off, but I see Quinton out of the corner of my eye. I follow him and what I see astonishes me. Well sorta

He was making out with Elle.

Elle Danjean

My ex girlfriend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so.... that happened

sry for updating late

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE 💛💛💛

sry for spelling errors