13

- Kalia's POV -

Bryce punches Sabastian again.

Kalia: "NO DAD! STOP" The security comes in and pulls them apart. I am full on sobbing now. The girls and Alex are trying to comfort me but I just wanted Bryce to stop fighting. The boys are out of the room trying to calm Bryce. It all becomes to much and I fall asleep.

- Bryce's POV -

I hear Kalia crying. 2 security guards pull me out of the room and the boys follow behind me.

Josh: "Yo what was that for bro?"

Bryce: "Sry man. Kalia probably hates me now."

Noah: "No she just didn't want you to get hurt."

Bryce: "Yeah but she told me to stop but I punched him anyways,"

Quinton: "That doesn't mean she hates you, she just cares about you." I put my head in my hands and groan.

Jaden: "We get that you care about her. We all do. But you have to control your anger."

Bryce: "Yeah I guess."

Kio: "I mean I was about to beat the sh*t out of him but thank you for doing that for me." We laugh. 

Bryce: "Imma go check on her." Blake comes with me just incase. I walk in and see Addison caressing her cheek while she sleeps. She would be a great mother. NO! why am I thinking that! I have a girlfriend....... ELLE! 

My blood is boiling at this point.

Blake: "Yo. You good man?"

Bryce: "I just relized that Elle isn't here. I mean her "daughter" is in the hospital."

Blake: "I am pretty sure Kalia doesn't care."

Bryce: "I mean yeah but like........ it is kinda rude." He shrugs. 

- Time skip 2 weeks when Kalia gets out of the hospital -

- Bryce's POV -

In 5 days is Kalia's birthday and the court just gave me permission to adopt her.

- Kalia's POV -

My birthday is in 5 days. I don't really care tho, it is just another reminder of how I don't have parents.

~5 days later~

I wake up to a horn

Sway house: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Kalia: "Thx. Tbh I forgot." I put on this

with tumbling shorts and I go barefoot cus I hate shoes

with tumbling shorts and I go barefoot cus I hate shoes. I head down stairs and I gasp when I see

 I head down stairs and I gasp when I see