45

- Kalia's POV -

I hear Sabsatian so I shoot straight up and look around. I don't see anyone.

Must be my imagination.

I thought. I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

- Bryce's POV -

I head back to my seat.

Jaden: "What is wrong with Kalia?"

Bryce: "I don't know, she just started throwing up ."

Blake: "Do you think Sabastian had anything to do with it?"

Bryce: "How would he?"

Blake: "Idk just asking."

Noah: "You ask the dumbest questions."

Blake: "Do not!"

Noah: "Do to!"

Bryce: "Shut your pie holes."

Noah: ''He started it!"

Sabastian: "Will you guys be quiet. Yall are really loud." I see Sabastian looking straight at us with a smirk.

Kio: "You did something didn't you."

Sabastian: "How could I do anything? I would not even dare do anything with you hunks around."

Bryce: "You some how did it once, I assume you could do it again."

Kio: "So let me ask again. What did u do?"

Sabastian: "Nothing! I swear!"

Josh: "You know, I don't really believe you."

Sabastian: "Why not? I did not do anything."

Bryce: "Sure you didn't buddy." I cross my arms. 

Noah: "I swear, if you did anything. You will be in the hospital before you could say Sabastian."

Sabastian: "Okay buddy, but I didn't do anything." I try and keep my eye on him but I drift off to sleep. 

I open my eyes I have no idea how many minutes later but I see Sabastian pushing a bottom but nothing is happening. 

Bryce: "What is he doing?" I whisper. Jaden awakes beside me.

Jaden: "Hm?" He rubs his eyes."

Bryce: "Imma go check on Kalia." I head into the isle. I walk past Sabastian and she him smirking.

What the fuck?

I make my way to where I last saw Kalia in that room. I open the door and see her sleeping peacefully.

Bryce: "Then what was Sabastian doing?" I ask myself. 

Was he just pressing a button to press a button?

Flight Attendent: "Please be seated so we can decent." I sigh and head back to my seat. Sabastian's smirk falls when he sees me.

Sabastian: "Oh."

Bryce: "Oh what?"

Sabastian: "Nothing."

Bryce: ''No answer my question."

Sabastian: "I was watching a movie." A flight attendent cam over to me.

Flight Attendent: "Sir, please take your seat." I sit down not taking my eye off Sabastian for a second. I fell the plane getting closer to the ground, if that makes sense.

The wheels of the airplane touch the ground and we are heading forward at a very fast pace. I wonder what Kalia is doing. Maybe she is still asleep. We pull into the area (idk what it is called).

I get my lugagge and see 2 new doctors taking care of Kalia. I walk over to them.

Bryce: "Is everything okay?"

Doctor: "Yes, I am Lilly."

Doctor: "And I am Matthew." They both stick out their hands and I shake them.

Bryce: "So what happened to Kalia."

Lilly: "It seems as if she just got a little food poisoning."

Bryce: "Then why was she throwing up so much?"

Matthew: "That is the thing. We don't know. We tried testing to see if she had allergies but we don't find out for a few days.''

Bryce: "So what do we do now?"

Lilly: "She isn't sick so you can be around her. You might just want to et her rest for a little. Try and get her to eat."

Matthew: "She lost a lot of the food she ate when she threw up. She doesn't want to eat, but even a few crackers will be fine."

Bryce: "Thank you guys." I take Kalia's hand. She tries to stand up.

Matthew: "One more thing!" Kalia falls.

Matthew: "She can't walk right now due to lack of nutrition in her system." 

Bryce: "Noted." I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder. I meet up with the others.

Mads: "Why are you holding her!" She says taking a step back.

Bryce: "Why fuck are you acting like she is some diaesed (shut up I can't spell) rat. She only got food poisoned."

Mads: "Jeez okay." We head over to get our other bags and to met up with Anthony and the Hype House. 

LARRAY: "Hey babes and rat."

Elle: "Who you callin a rat?"

Bryce: "Elle, you really have to be here?"

Elle: "Well, yeah. I have to get my bags duh." I roll my eyes.

LARRAY: "What happened to Kalia?"

Bryce: "She got food poisoned." My bag comes around and I grab it. The rest of ours follow and we head out to the taxi. (it is just a bus to carry all of them)

Taxi driver: "We all ready?"

Bryce: "I am pretty sure."

Taxi Driver: "Lets hit the road." He closes the door and gets into the front seat.

I see the airport disappering from view as we pull away from the airport and to the houses.

------------------------------------------------------------------

sry for not being consitsante with my updates. there is a lot going on behind the scences. if you read maddie's stories and are on her page, you will know what I am talking abt. I have family as well as friend issues to deal with. I just want everyone wake up tommorw and so on.

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛