44

- Kalia's POV -

We walk away from Elle and head to our gate.

Bryce: "You really bought her Chick- Fil-A at 3 pm?"

Noah: "Yes."

Bryce: "She just had lunch!"

Kalia: "You guys can have some." I hold out my  fries.

Kio: "You shouldn't punish Kalia."

Bryce: "You are only saying that cus she is giving you fries."

Kalia: "Says the guy with 7 fries in his mouth." I reach for another fry but my hand touches the empty container bottom.

Kalia: "Really guys?"

Anthony: "What?"

Kalia: "You guys ate all my food!"

Noah: "Actually my food, since I payed for it." In a sassy tone. I laugh and we get seated.

Bryce: "Oh for fucks sake." I look across and see Elle smirking at us and to make everything better, Sabastian is right next to her.

Blake: "This will be fun." He says from my left side.

~ time skip to when they get dinner ~

Sabastian has only been watching movies so I doubt he will do anything. Food comes around and when he gets it, he has a little chat with the Flight Attendent. Idk what for but he decilnes the food. 

Bryce tenses up.

Kalia: "He may just not like airplane food." I squeeze his hand.

Bryce: "I am over reacting." Our food comes around and it is pasta. I take a forkful and it is delicous. But since I ate the fries, I am full. I take out my iPad and start watching live action Aladdin. After 10 minutes, I have the strong urge to throw up. I get out of my seat.

Bryce: "Woah, you good." I don't open my mouth afraid if I do, I will throw up. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I barely make it to the toliet before vomit comes out of my mouth

Do not read if vomit or the talk makes you uncomfortable

Chunks of french fries come hurling out of my mouth. I have a bitter taste on my tounge. Red stuff comes out of my mouth, I assume that is tomato sauce. Tears are rolling down my face. 

What is going on?

I think.

Could Sabastian have something to do with this?

I start to get really dizzy as I throw up again.

- Bryce's POV -

Kalia only takes a bite of her pasta and then goes onto her iPad. 10 minutes later she suddenly gets up and I grab her wrist.

Bryce: "Woah, you good." She doesn't say anything just sprints off to the bathroom. I think she just had to really use the rest room but my mind changes when she is gone for 10 more minutes.

Bryce: "Have you guys seen Kalia?"

Jaden: "No." She was most likely still in the bathroom. I head over and knock on the door.

Bryce: "Princess, you good?" No reponse.

Bryce: "Princess?" Nothing.

Bryce: "Kalia?" Still nothing

Bryce: "Kalia Punahele Hall, answer me right now."

Bryce: "Kalia this isn't funny." I just hear throwing up in response.

Bryce: "Can you open the door?" I hear the door unlock and I see Kalia hunched over the toiet throwing up.

- Kalia's POV - 

DONT READ IF VOIMT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

I feel someone who I assume is Bryce rubbing my back and hold my hair back.

Bryce: "Shhh. It is okay." He is rubbing my back.  I flush the toliet and then I I don't know how much more I can throw up. I start to sway a little. 

Bryce: "What was in your pasta?" I shrug then try to get up but fall. Tears start falling and I throw up again.

Bryce: "Are you alleric to anything?" I shake my head then throw up. Now it is a little red but I don't think it is tomato sauce. A flight attendent came over to us with a docter. I am pretty much done throwing up

Docter: "What happened?"

Bryce: "She just started throwing up."

Docter: "How long has she been throwing up for?" As he puts a hand on my forehead.

Bryce: "Maybe 15 minutes?"

Docter: "I doubt she has much in her, but lets just make sure." He jabs 3 fingers in my stomach. I hunch over the toliet again and as soon as I throw up, I feel faint.

Bryce: "Hey!" He slightly hits my face so I stay awake.

Doctor: "That is the last out of her. She will need to rest and then we could check on her in the morning."

Bryce: "Where will she stay?"

Doctor: "We have a room for patients who are "sick", so she will stay there." 

Bryce: "Will she be watched?"

Doctor: "Yes of course."

Bryce: "Okay." The doctor takes me to the room or sorta carries me since, I can't walk. He lays me down in a bed and I close my eyes. I am so tired.

Bryce: "I love you princess. You can sleep now." i hear him close the door.

I fall asleep to the sound of airplane engines.

Sabastian: "Night. Sleep tight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIIIIII WE HIT 10.4K READS

THANK YOU ALL SO FRICKING MUCH

shoutout to @maddielance_  for making my cover

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛