88

- Kalia's POV -

Noah: "KALIAA!" Noah shouts from upstairs. I am currently on the couch with Josh, Bryce, and  Blake watching stranger things. All of our heads snap to the stairs where Noah stands with pink hair.

Noah: "KALIA HALL YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU!"

Blake: "I would start running."

Kalia: "Noted." And with that, I jump off the couch and run.

Dang it,

Now I can't watch where Nancy is in the Upside Down.

Stupid Noah and his pink hair

Well, u made his hair pink

Shut it

I hear Noah's feet pounding behind me. That just makes me go even faster.

I spot LARRAY and run behind him.

Larray: "Ah! What the fuck!" He screeches.

Kalia: "Hide me from scary man. I will pay u."

Larray: "Where the hell is this scary man."

Noah: "KALIA HALL!"

Kalia: "Right there." I whisper.

Larray: "Back off bitch, she is paying me to protect her." He grabs a baseball bat from the side probably from on of my dad's photo shoots.

Noah: "Woah there Larray, no need to get violent. How about we just talk this out like civil humans."

Larray: "I am not civil and there is not fucking way I am human."

Noah: "I can tell." Larray swings the bat at Noah's long shlong and he crumples to the ground in pain.

Bryce: "Nice one."

Larray: "Ra ra, I killed scary man, now kalia I want my money."

Kalia: "I said I would pay you. I did not say I was going to pay you in money."

Larray: "Than what the hell were you going to pay me in!"

Kalia: "Uh."

Bryce: "Run." I take off once more, but Larray picks me up and holds me like that monkey did to simba in the lion king.

Larray: "You can have her Noah." He says and Noah picks me up and starts tickling me.

Kalia: "No! I am sorry! Your pink hair looks good!"

Noah: "Sure."

Kalia: "it does! Right Dixie!" Dixie is looking at her phone as she walks in.

Dixie: "Hm?" And then her jaw drops and then she bites her lip.

Noah: "Hey baby."

Dixie: "Did you get a new hair style?" She says as he walks closer to her.

Noah: "Yeah, the best stylist in LA did it. Do you like it, I do."

Didn't he just say he hated it

Dixie: "Yea, it brings out your muscles." I mentally gag.

Kalia: "Keep it to yourselves or get a room."

Noah: "Mk." And then he leads Dixie out of the room. She turns around and mouths.

Dixie: "I don't like it." My jaw drops as she winks and walks away with Noah. 

Ah young love

I sigh and then go back to watching Stranger Things with Bryce, Blake, and Josh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THANK FOR 1K VOTES MWAAAA

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛