62

(my mental health was not in the right place yesterday, that is why i didnt update)

(Your wish is my command)

- Kalia's POV -

Since I had just picked up the knife, it was still facing upwards. I fell on the knife. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

- Noah's POV -

She falls on the knife. Sebastian and I just watch, I watch in horror while Sebastian, I have no idea what he is feeling right now.

She clutches her stomach and pulls her hand away to reveal a blood stain on her suit. I punch Sebastian out cold, then run over to Kalia. I cradle her.

Noah: "Hey, hey it is gonna be ok." She bites her lip in pain.

(Not that way dumbasses)

Kalia: "It hurts." She cries.

Noah: "Sh sh. It is ok."  Kouvr, Naiela, and Dixie come down stairs. They see me craddling Kalia.

Naiela: "Oh my god Kalia!" She runs over to us. I am about to pull the knife out but Naiela stops me. (lets pretend it was still stabbing her)

Naiela: "If we take it out, she will bleed out." I nod.

Dixie: "We need to get her to a hospital." I lift Kalia up.

Noah: "You guys stay here, Dixie and I will go to the hospital with Kalia." We run up the stairs to the front door. Dixie grabs her keys.

Kouvr: "What should we tell James?"

Noah: "There was an emergency." And we head out the door.

- Bryce's POV -

I am messing around with Taylor.

Taylor: "Give it back dumb ass!"

Bryce: "No can do!" He jumps up again. I took his phone.