84

(Use cry gif)

- Bryce's POV -

We are on our way home from the ice cream parlor. Us boys went out to get some ice cream. This might sound selfish, but we wanted a boy time where we can be immature and swear. I love kalia more than anything in this world though.

And that is why it kind of hurt when she declined my offer.

I called kalia to check up on her. She doesn't answer. 

It's ok, her phone probably just died

I call Jaden. He doesn't answer

His phone might be on silent.

Bryce: "Uh Noah, can you speed up?" I ask getting worried after calling jaden for the 3rd time.

Noah: "Uh yeah why?"

Bryce: "No reason." I say quickly. Josh and Kio just look at me weird.

Noah: "If I go any faster, I will get pulled over!"

Bryce: "Just go faster!"

Noah: "Do you want me to get a ticket?!"

Josh: "Noah stop being a mamas boy and put on your big boy boxers. Go faster!"

Noah: "Fine." He mutters and goes 80 mph. We pull up to the house and the door is slightly open. I jump out to the car and push the front door open.

My shoe slides on the floor and I look down after i catch my balence. 

Josh: "Holy fuck." Josh says behind me. He is examining the door which has blood on it as well.

Noah: "Uh guys ?" Noah says and we turn to him pointing to 3 bullet holes in the wall.

Bryce: "Fuck. Kalia! Kalia!" I call and run to the staircase. On the wall I see another bullet hole and Jaden unconsious on the floor.

Kio: "Holy shit! Jaden!" I ignore them and run upstairs praying that Kalia is in her room hiding or at least safe.

I shove her door open and don't see her anywhere. Not under the bed, not in the closet, not in her bathroom, and not behind the door.

Blake: "Oh shit. Bryce!" I run down stairs and see Blake and Anthony looking around the room.

Anthony: "What the hell happened?" He asks.

Bryce: "I-I don't know." I say. 

Blake: "Where is Kalia?"

Bryce: "I dont know."  I say biting my lip to stop it from trembling. 

I hear a groan and see Jaden opening his eyes. Kio hands him some water.

Bryce: "Jaden, do you know what happened?"

Jaden: "There were 2 people here. A guy and a girl. Not Sebastian though." I let out a breath I was holding.

Jaden: "The lights started flashing and I heard something downstairs so I went down. A guy was had one over Kalia's mouth and the other holding a gun to her head. And then it all went black."

His eyes lands on the bullet holes and then he runs to the front door and sees the blood.

Bryce: "You don't think?"

Jaden: "No, there would be a body." Then Kio's phone rings.

Kio: "Yes..... really.... thank you so much...... we will be right there." And he hangs up.

Kio: "Some fan found Kalia at the gas station."

Bryce: "Lets go.'' I grab my keys and head out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM BBAAAACKKKKK

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛