27

- Bryce's POV -

It has been 3 hours. Where the hell is she? I check her locations and it says she is at LARRAY's. Of course.

Bryce: "C'omn boys, we are going to LARRAY's." They follow me out the door fuming.

LARRAY: "Hi bitch." LARRAY says as he opens the door.

Bryce: "Where is Kalia?" he leads us to the guest room. I open the door and see Kalia sleeping there peacefully.

- Kaila's POV -

I am shook awake and see the boys standing there. Oh shit. I don't say anything and head out the door. Brady is looking at me almost afraid for me. I  knew I had a long lecture. 

We head in the car and that is where the lecturing begins

Bryce: "Are you serious!"

Kio: "You could've gotten kidnapped!"

Kalia: "But I didn't."

Josh: "We didn't know that! For all we knew, you could've booked a flight to Europe!"

Jaden: "It didn't nag at you to call or text?"

Anthony: "We were worried sick!"

Noah: "What if a car hit you?"

Blake: "Or a train?"

Noah: "Trains don't go on roads you dumb ass."

Blake: ''They don't? That's besides the point!"

Bryce: ''If anything would've happened to you, I would have never forgave myself. It would slowly eat me alive; guilt." I felt tears welling in my eyes. I didn't mean to make them feel worried. No I would not cry.

Kalia: "I am sorry."

Kio: "No. Sorry doesn't cut it." I look at him in shock. He has never spoken like this. He was usally the calm one.

Josh: "Noah was about to have a whole ass search party for you."

Bryce: "I let you go on a walk because I thought you needed air. I didn't think you would be gone for 3 hours! If I hadn't come, would you have stayed at LARRAY's?" I stay silent.

Bryce: "There are many bad people in the world and not everyone is nice. Some people are really bad. Some of them could have killed you. This is not something to joke about. So many kids go missing each year cus of kidnappers. So many it is really sad. One of them could have been you. I would not stop till I found you. I would have never forgave my self if you didn't make it." By now we are pulling up to the house. I get out of the car.

Kalia: "Sorry." I walk up to my room and close the door. I slid down it and cry. Crying turns to sobbing. I think about the hike I went on with my parents. If I hadn't asked to go on a hike, they would still be here.

I hear a knock on my door.

Kalia: ''Hello." I hated how my voice cracked.

Jaden: '' Kalia can I come in?" I open my door and Jaden's eyes fill with sorrow. He hugs me

Jaden: "Aw baby. We didn't mean to make you cry."

Kalia: "I am sorry."

Jaden: "It's okay. We were just worried." He looks over and sees pictures of my old family.

Kalia: "It is not what you think."

Jaden: "Hm?"

Kalia: "I was thinking that if I had not asked to go on a hike that day, would they still be here?"

Jaden: "You can not blame yourself for that. I shouldn't be talking cus we blame ourselves that day you were drugged by Sebastian, but we were lucky we were with you at the hospital when Sabastian came. If we weren't who knows if you would still be here."

Kalia: "I love you Jaden."

Jaden: "I love you too. That is why we got mad when you were gone for 3 hours. We don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Kalia: "I am still sorry. I had no idea that I scared you so much."

Jaden: "Did anyone try to grab you?" He holds me tighter.

Kalia: "Not one person."

Jaden: "Good, just next time text us." I nod. He picks me up and sets me down on the bed. (why does this sound wrong.)

He starts to walk away and I miss him already.

Kalia: "Jaden?"

Jaden: "Yes baby?"

Kalia: "Can I have cuddles?"

Jaden: "Of course." He climbs in to bed with me(why does this sound wrong😫)

He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head in his chest.

Kalia: "Love you Jaden."

Jaden: "Love you too." I fall asleep.

- Jaden's POV -

She is already asleep. I play with her hair when Bryce comes in.

Bryce: "Kali- oh."

Jaden: "I came over to apologize and she was crying so I cuddled her."

Bryce: "Do you think she would mind if I joined?" I shook my head and he climbed in. I looked at her fast asleep and decided I should do the same.

————————————————

shoutout to @delena01046 for giving me this idea

sry for spelling errors

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛