32

~recap~

Kalia: "Surprise mother flipper."

~ end of recap~

- Kalia's POV -

I pulled the trigger on Sabastian before he could pull it on Bryce. The boys laugh.

Josh: "I thought you were dead!"

Noah: "How are you alive?"

Kalia: "Well, when you live Hawai'i for about 10 years. Holding your breath becomes easier."

Bryce: "You are like a cat with 9 lives!"

Kalia: "Except, I have never died." I wink.

Jaden: "Although that one time at the hospital. That is something I never want to go through again."

Kalia: "Understandable." Noah picks me up and nuzles his head in the crook of my neck.

Noah: "I love you."

Kalia: "Love you too."

Kalia: "We should probably do something about Sabastian" I say once Noah puts me down. We call the cops and tell them what happened, so they won't arrest me for murder. 

After 3 hours of interogation, we head over to Hype. We open the door to find Thomas, Avani, Taylor, Alex, and Kouvr with red puffy eyes. I am behind Noah, so they can't see me. It wasn't intentional. Thomas gets up.

Thomas: "You are a fucking bitch Bryce!"

Taylor: "I am ashamed to call you my brother."

Bryce: "Woah, what is going on?"

Avani: "I think you know damn well what is going on." Even tho I can't see Bryce, I can hear the confusion in his voice.

Bryce: "I am serious!"

Taylor: "You killed Kalia, just for money!"

Bryce: "Who told you that?"

Thomas: "Some guy from the hospital."

- Thomas's POV -

I was filming a YouTube video with Alex, Kouvr, Avani, and Taylor when I got a call from a random number. I turned off my camera and answered the phone.

Thomas: "Hello?"

??: "Is this Thomas? The brother of Bryce Hall? and uncle of Kalia Hall"

Thomas: "Yes. Why and who are you?"

??: "I am (random name) from LA county hospital and police department."

Thomas: "Is everything okay?"

r/n: "Well sorta."

Thomas: "What did Bryce do now?"

r/n: "Bryce Hall shot your niece, Kalia for 1 million dollars."

Thomas: "What?"

r/n: "I am very sorry to say, but Kalia bleed out at 14:32. We tryed our best." 

( Remember, this is a fake call from one of Sabastian's peeps.) I dropped my phone and my knees gave out under me.

Thomas: "No!"

r/n: "Unfortuantley yes. My condolences. I am very sorry."

He hangs up. Taylor and Alex come up to me.

Taylor: "Hey, is eveything alright?"

Thomas: "No! She is gone. He killed her!"

Alex: "Are you talking TV or real life."

Kouvr: "Alex!"

Alex: "Sorry.''

Taylor: "Thomas, you have to talk to us man."

Thomas: "She died!"

Taylor: "Who did?"

Thomas: "Kalia! Bryce killed Kalia!" Avani falls to the ground crying. 

Taylor: "What! He wouldn't do that! Would he?" I look at him and that is all he needs for the tears to fall down his face. 

So when Bryce and the sway boys entered our house, I was about to hit him.

Thomas: "A guy named r/n from the hospital and police department."

Bryce: "I didn't kill her!"

Avani: "So she is dead?" I look over and see her about to burst into tears again. Anthony rushes over to her and gives her a huge hug.

Bryce: "I-"

Kio: "Not exactly."

Thomas: "Answer my question!"

Kio: "We-" He gets cut off by a voice. A voice that made me want to cry all over again. A voice that made me want to sigh of relif.

Kalia: "No. I am not dead.''

Taylor: "Oh my god Kalia!" He runs over and scoops her up. She squeals.

Alex: "What do you mean by not exactly?"

Bryce: "Well Kalia gave us a heart attack when we thought she died. Sabastian put a barrier between us sway boys, and Kalia. They basically fought for a while, Sabastian dunked her head in a bucket and wouldn't let go until her body went limp. We all thought she died cus she wasn't moving, but she was holding her breath long enough for her to take one of Sabastian's guns and shoot him in the back of the head before he could shoot me."

kouvr: "Oh wow." We all turn to Kalia, but she is not there. Bryce starts panicking. We hear faint snores from the couch and see Kalia laying on top of Taylor (i am so sorry rn) asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

sry for the late update

sry for the short chapter

idk where to end the chapter so.... suprise!

I DIED TODAY WHEN I FOUND OUT PUTA MEAN SLUT IN SPANISH INSTEAD OF BITCH😭

imma update later cus of school

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛