29

- Kalia's POV -

I am hanging out with LARRAY and James when I get a call from Noah.

Kalia: "Hellooo."

Noah: "Can you come back home?"

Kalia: "Why? Is everything okay?"

Noah: "Bryce is like..... having a major freak-out."

Kalia: "On my way." I hang up and turn to James and LARRAY.

Kalia: "We need to back to Sway."

James: "Why?"

Kalia: "I don't know, but it sounded ergent." We get in James's  car and speed off to Sway. There are a ton of cars parked outside and I hear music blasting. I swing open the front door.

Kalia: "Where the fuck is my dad?" I say sternly. The music stops and everyone looks at me.

Kalia: "Are you putas going to tell me where my dad is  or am I gonna have to beat some ass." Noah comes running down the stairs .

Noah: "He's in his room." I run over there and see Bryce having a panic attack (i didn't know what to do so..) I grab his face so he looks at me. I can't quite reach so I grab a chair to stand on.

- Bryce's POV -

Kalia grabs my face so I look at her. My mind is replaying Quinton and Elle.

Kalia: "Hey. Hey, look at me." My eyes meet her sea green ones.

Kalia: "What's going on?"

Bryce: "Quinton and Elle." I cry.

Kalia: "Shh, it's going to be okay." She hugs me then leaves.

Bryce: "Where are you going?"

Kalia: "To kick some ass."

Bryce: "LANGUAGE!" She walked out the door.

- Kalia's POV -

I walk out the door, my blood boiling. Who invited Quinton and Elle to my dad's birthday party?

Kalia: "QUINTON GRIGGS AND ELLE DANJEAN, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." I yell. Nobody leaves or responds.

Kalia: "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" Everyone turns their heads to 2 figures kissing. They stop and look straight at me.

Kalia: "Get. The. Fuck. Out."

Elle: "Why?"

Kalia: "Why? Uh maybe because I said so. So get out before I kick your asses." (Excuse her language, she only speaks like this when she is mad mad."

Taylor: "Elle, get out." He points to the door. 

Quinton: "Elle, lets just go." He said with his head down. Elle storms up to me and is about to slap me. But I hit her first. Now Quinton is mad. He raises his hand in a fist.

Bryce: "Lay a fucking hand on her. I dare you."

Blake: "I don't mind going to jail." I step between them.

Kalia: "Nobody hits anyone." Quinton smirks and punches me right in stomach. I topple over clutching where he hit it. He kicks me before Bryce tackles him to the ground. I just hear shouting, but everything hurts.

Josh: "Bryce!" I look up and see Bryce on the floor. Anger fills me and I do the corkscrew (jit-jitsu move. Watch Enola Holmes.) Quinton slams his head on the floor and groans. Elle gasps and helps him up.

Kalia: "You can leave now." I say shooing them away. She flips me off and walks out with Quinton who is clutching his head. I bend down to my dad.

Kalia: "Hey, you okay?" He nods and gets up.

Kalia: "PARTY IS OVER! IT IS 12 AM YOU PUTAS NEED SLEEP ANYWAYS." Everyone shuffles out the door and I help Bryce up.

Bryce: "Are you okay."

Kalia: "I am fine. Sorry your birthday turned out like this."

Bryce: "It is better now that you are here. Who invited them?"

Josh: "I do not know."

Bryce: "Well, someone must have."

Anthony: "They kinda just showed up."

Kio: "Who did the guest list?"

Blake: "I did, and I didn't invite them."

Jaden: "So they just came in?"

??: "No, I invited them." We turn around and our eyes feel like they could fall out of our head.

It is like when a movie has a huge plot twist you didn't see coming. It feels like that. But a ton of confusion in the mix.

Like shock cookies with a hint of confusion on the side. 

We turned around and saw

Sabastian

------------------------------------------------

i just love leaving yall on cliffhangers

HAPPY HANUKKAH IF YOU CELEBRATE

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE 💛💛