103

- Kio's POV -

Kio: "DO you think she will get me my chocolate."

Bryce: "You mean your crush's chocolate."

Kio: "You asshole!" I throw a pillow at his head.

Bryce: "Haha u missed!"

Kio: "No I didn't." I throw another one and nail him smack in the middle of his forehead.

Josh: "Pleasee, where the fuck did u get that last pillow from?"

Kio: "Uhh from behind me." I say in a duh tone.

Josh: "Oh-"

Blake: "U dumb ass"

Josh: "oh fuck off.'' he says and then flips us off while walking away

~ 2 hours later ~

Kio: "Ugh where the hell are they?" They have been gone for almost 2 hours and I need my chocolate. No, I am not on my period.

Bryce: "Jeez are you on your man period or something?"

Kio: "No. I am just sort of concerned. I mean, they have been out for a while."

Bryce: "I will call them to prove that they are fine." He picks up his phone and calls them.

Bryce: "Hey... yeah kio wanted to know...... of course...... k bye dick." And he hangs up.

Josh: "I assume everything is fine and dandy?"

Bryce: "Yup, nothing to fucking worry about. Although Kalia has been stuck in the food court for about 20 minutes."

Noah: "Not honestly shocked."

Kio: "Ugh I'm bored."

Josh: "I'll start a live."

Kio: "Sure why not." He starts the live and people start coming in.

~ 1 hour later ~

Now there are about 100k people in the live.

(i have never seen one of his lives before so..)

Josh and I are on the floor, blake and bryce are on the couch chilling, and noah is jsut standing behind the couch

Kio: "Bryce!"

Bryce: "What!"

Kio: "Call them again!"

Bryce: "You want your chocolate?" I completly forgot about my chocolate, I was actually worried.

Bryce: "What ever man." He calls them, but they don't answer. We all look at each other. Josh reads a comment thing on the live.

Josh: "Turn on the news..." Blake scrambles for the remote and turns on the tv. We all gasp at the sight.

News lady: "Music artist, Jaden Hossler and one more passenger gets in a fatal car crash

News lady: "Music artist, Jaden Hossler and one more passenger gets in a fatal car crash. Lets go to John for more information."

John: "Thanks Mary, Jaden's car spinned out of control most likely due to rain and flipped upside down. By the looks of the car, it is a fatal car crash, and possibly deadly. No update yet on him or his passenger. His passenger looks like a minor, if not a child. Officals are trying to get both of them out of the car. That is it for now."

Everyone's jaw was dropped. What the fuck. 

Bryce: ''We need to go."

Josh: "Bye guys." Bryce was already half way to the door in those 2 seconds.

Please let Kalia be ok

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE YOU  ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛