3

- back to Kalia's POV -

I just realized that I didn't have a phone and my dad didn't give me his room number. I put on the clothes I wore to the pool yesterday . After I get changed I head down to the lobby.

Kalia: "Excuse me miss." She looked around. 

Kalia: "Down here." She looked down 

Front Desk: "Yes sweet heart."

Kalia : "Do you know what room Bryce Hall is in." 

Front Desk: "I am sorry dear, but that information is private." I nod my head and thank her.

 I head back to my room when somebody grabs my arm. I freak out and do a jit-jitsu move (a/n I don't do jit-jitsu so sorry if there are no moves like this.) I twist their arm, trip them, shove them to the floor, and put them in head lock. They groan in pain and that is when I see Bryce was the one I put in head lock. I hear snickers so I look up and see my brothers there laughing at him.

Kalia: "Oh sorry, Bryce." I get off him

Bryce: "It's okay, at least I know you can defend your self." He gets up and I blush.

Anthony: "That... was the greatest thing ever." He says laughing hysterically 

Kio: "A 4'8" 9 year old practically kills a 5'9" 19 year old."

Kalia: "I am 4'6"."

Blake: "Yeah and that makes it so much more fair." I notice  Bryce noticed and stood in front of me.

Bryce: "Do you know any good breakfast places?"

Kalia: "Yeah, Cinnamon's." He smiles and grabs my hand. Noah is on the other side of me. This is what it looks like.

Quintion  Josh  Blake   Bryce   Kalia    Noah  Jaden   Anthony  Kio

- Bryce's POV -

I just realized that Kalia has no way to contact us so we all go down to the lobby to wait for her. I see her and grab her arm. I may have forgotten that she does jit-jitsu, so she does a move on me and boy does it hurt. She sees it is just me 

Kalia: "Oh sorry Bryce."

Bryce: "At least I know you can defend yourself." She smiles. And I hear the boys snickering.

~the whole convo I am just to lazy to write it~

I step in front of her and then ask

Bryce: "Do you know any good breakfast places?"

Kalia: "Yeah, Cinnamon's." And she leads the way to the car. I am planning on giving her the surprise the  boys got her yesterday.

- Kalia's POV -

We get our seats and order the food. I get the red velvet pancakes.

Bryce: "So the boys and I got you a gift yesterday." I look at him questionably. He hands me a box and I open it, my eyes start to water. It is an iPhone. Not a big one but the 7+. That is nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Bryce: "Do you not like it because we can re-." He didn't get to finish because I jump on him and hug him. He hugs me back.

Kalia: "Thanks Dad." I whisper.

————————————————————

Thx for reading

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💛