95

- Kalia's POV -

My dad burst the door open with Josh not far behind. He looked kind of worried. I almost felt bad for him. Key word: almost

'SURPRISE'

We all shouted and jumped out of our hiding spots. He screams a shrilly scream. I giggle.

Bryce: "Oh my god Kalia." He says and scoops me up.

Kalia: "Happy 18 million." I say laughing.

Bryce: "What are you laughing at little girl."

Kalia: "You scream like a girl." I say still laughing.

Bryce: "Haha very funny- wait, did you say 18 million?"

Kalia: "Affimative captian." I say saluting him and he puts me down, taking out his phone.

Bryce: "Holy cow you're right."

Kalia: "Told ya."

Bryce: "You 2 girls go upstairs and have fun or something. Don't come down unless somebody is dying, okay?"

Casie: "But why?"

Bryce: "It is not safe for 10 year old girls down here during a party. I don't want you to get hurt."

Casie: "Ok." 

Kalia: "Come on Casie, I have a Nintendo."

Casie: "Imma crush you."

Kalia: "In your dreams." We race each other upstairs.

Kalia: "What game do you want to play?"

Casie: "You already know.''

Kalia: "Fortnite it is." We play for a few rounds

(i have never played fortnite so I am so sorry if I get anything wrong)

Casie: "You killed me!"

Kalia: "Oops." I say and start laughing. Suddenly the TV freezes. I tap the button on my remote of few times and still nothing happens.

Kalia: "That is so weird."

Casie: ''Should we get your dad?"

Kalia: "He said not to go downstairs."

Casie: "Um, turn off the TV and we could watch something on your iPad."

Kalia: "Sure." I click the power button on the TV remote, but the TV still won't turn off.

Kalia: "What the heck."

Casie: "Is it ever like this?"

Kalia: "No. Oh well, we will just leave it on for now." I shrug and take out my iPad.

Casie: "Oh! Want to watch Good Burger?"

Kalia: "I mean, it has the word burger in it, so why not?" I say and we laugh. Good burger starts to playing and we share the earphones.

(hush my brain is not working)

About 1 hour and 40 minutes later the movie ends.

Casie: "That was quick!"

Kalia: "Missy, that was 1 hour and 40 minutes!"

Casie: "Do you think we could watch another movie?"

Kalia: "It is only 9:30, so I think so. Let's watch Lilo and Stitch!"

Casie: "Bro you have watched that movie like 70 times." 

Kalia: "Pwease."

Casie: "Ugh fine, but you owe me."

Kalia: "Ok." I play the movie. We are about half way through, and then the world goes black.

- 3rd person POV -

Kalia had fallen asleep next to Casie.

'This gorl-'

Casie thought. Suddenly the iPad screen goes blank and the lights flash.

Casie: "What the heck." She looks around the room and something terrifying caught her eye.

With out a second thought she sprinted down stairs and saw Noah.

Casie: "Noah!" She yelled over the music. She was on the verge of tears and scared to death.

Noah looks away from Dixie and his eyes land upon a very frightend Casie. He instantly remembered the Bryce had told both of them to not come down unless it was an emergency or something. And Kalia was not with her.

Noah: "Casie! What is wrong?" He says comforting the scared girl.

Casie: "There was someone in the window." Noah takes one look upstairs and runs up the stairs leaving Dixie comforting Casie and taking her to a less crowded area. 

Noah's only thought was making sue Kalia was safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bruh why did i get so freaked out by this chapter

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛