Chapter 18: Another Night Together.

*Hayden's POV*

Warning. BoyxBoy scene below. Do not read if you're going to be disturbed by the contents.

Practice was over and I was waiting on Jordaine to change and chat with his friends before we leave to go to my house for a pair of uniform for school tomorrow since I was staying at his house for the night.

Ashton came and spent a couple minutes with me by telling me where and when the party is being held. Turns out it was this weekend and that the house was located at Bondi Beach. Her parents owns the place and they're giving her the weekend for her birthday at the house. So I've stumbled across another rich person in my life.

I also found out that besides Kelly, Jordaine and I and her boyfriend, her friend Sarah is coming with her boyfriend who I found out to be Kyle Morgan, the official best friend of Jordaine Lawrence. I have no idea how that will work out but I know I'll enjoy spending two days on the beach in a beach house with my boyfriend and his best friend along with his girlfriend and my best friend with his girlfriend. That's if Jordaine decides to go.

I just have a feeling that he will. I mean, Kyle and Kelly might be friends because of his girlfriend but that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll want to be friends with her. I hope so.

He already decided to be friends with Ashton so that wouldn't be much of a problem. Again I hope.

About twelve minutes of waiting, I started to see the boys walking out of the changing room one by one. Finally I saw Jordaine and Kyle coming out together. I guess they're okay with each other. I checked my phone to see that it was 4:38 pm.

Ashton had already left with his girlfriend so I didn't have to worry about how he's gonna get home because I know either Kelly would take him home or he'll go to her house, but he told me that he's going to his house for the night so that made me felt better knowing he'll be home safe.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket so I took it out to see Ashton calling. I answered and he asked me if I left yet, I told him that we're about to leave and that Jordaine and I would come pick him up at his house tommorow morning, he agreed, we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Jordaine and Kyle was walking towards me and for some reason my heart started beating.

"So you coming to the sleep over?" Kyle asked me.

"You know about it?" I asked him not answering his question.

"Yeah. Sarah's taking me, you know her right?"

"Not that much but I do know she's your girlfriend."

He nod his head and I looked at Jordaine who was staring at me with raised brows.

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Kyle's riding with us if you don't mind."

"Sure."

"Well that was easy." Kyle  interrupted.

I smiled at him and we all got up and left the stadium and went to the parking lot.

I sat in the back and decided to go in the front after we dropped Kyle off.

"So, you going with them." Jordaine said breaking the silence while driving.

"With who and where?" I asked him.

"What you and Kyle were talking about." He looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"I wanted to ask you before I decide."

"Well I'm up for it if you agree." He said with a smile still looking at me.