Chapter 4: Knowledge is Power.

*Hayden's POV*

Lunch was almost over and Jordaine and I had been having long conversations about what we like and what we dislike. Turns out he isn't that bad after all.

What I really want to know about him though, is to find out why he always pushed people around and be the bad guy. He isn't that type of person around me and I'm still in shock to see that I actually am talking to someone besides Ashton, let alone 'the school's bad boy.' 

I've learnt that his father is a doctor and his mom is an Entrepreneur. No wonder he is so rich. She creates and designs new technologies, he tells me, but I don't understand how can his parents be those type of professionals and he needs tutoring? He did come from a family of well educated persons, so why does he needs tutoring? I  pushed those thoughts at the back of my head and continued with our conversation.

"So anything you enjoy doing in your spare time?" I asked him trying to get as much valuable information out of him I possibly can.

Not that I want to use it against him or anything, just that I want to know who I'm dealing with.

"You might probably don't want to hear this, but I love to have sex when I have nothing to do. It makes me feel like I own everything, I get it when I want from anyone of these bitches around here."

I couldn't do anything but stare at him. Did he actually just say that to me? Is this guy serious?

"So you just walk around, pick a girl and have sex with her?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"You're very cocky and blunt about things like that." I said to him with a cold glare.

"Sounds more like a compliment to me." He looked at me with a smirk.

"You're right 'to you'."

I couldn't believe him, no wonder most of the teachers and students hates him, but I couldn't let that have control over me, I had to get to know this guy. I want to know the other side of him, the benevolent side, the side that I know not even him knows exist. There is some other side to him, and I feel like that is going to be my duty around this guy, other than just tutoring him.

I was about to ask him some more questions when I heard the bell ring. I groan knowing that it was the end of our little conversation, which I would have gotten a lot of information from. I got up making sure Jordaine does the same. It looks like I'm going to have to make sure that he goes to his classes and on time too.

He is the type of guy who is never seen in class but is always present at school. Maybe his intellectual capacity wasn't that bad, it's probably because he doesn't attend class, I  came to the conclusion that tutoring wasn't going to be that hard, just the inspection of his behaviors was going to be difficult, that's if I make him feel I'm under his control.

One thing about me is that I really know how to manipulate people to get what I want, just that I only use that skill on Ashton and my mom, now that I have a new target, I'm definitely going to make use of it.

After throwing away our garbage, we headed straight to the lockers.

"What class do you have?" I ask the boy beside me who was staring out at space for some reason I don't know.

Seems to me I woke him out of his day dream.

"I'll have to check my timetable, I don't normally do those things, want to help me find out?" He wants me help him figure out what class he has. He's ignorant.

"Just make sure I'm not late for my class again, I've never had detention, and I don't plan on getting one soon."

"So let's go, 'Mr. Cole.'"