The Characters

Text Copyright
©Demar Bourne ™ 2020-

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to to the condition in whole or part, in any manner, without the consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

******************************

So this is my very first book on Wattpad. I must inform you that this is a LGBTQ book and if you don't like that sort of stuff, you may leave now. Rude and disrespectful comments will definitely not be tolerated. It will contain x-rated scenes so if you're under age and is not exposed, it's up to you to read. Remember I did warn you, if you're homophobic, this is not a book you should read. For those who support or don't have a problem with the LGBTQ community, please enjoy. Because it's my first book, I don't want to use any strangers or celebrity as my characters, so you're free to use anyone you want for the characters. Vote, Comment and Enjoy.

******************************

Hayden Cole: The smartest kid at Wilmington High. Senior student and is most likely the school's valedictorian. He hates crowd and would rather to have only one friend. He's always in his room either reading books or watching cartoons. He loves his mom and the only person he calls friend but tries to forget the man who he's supposed to call 'Dad'.

Ashton Kummings: The official best friend of Hayden. He's a football player and loves to watch his celebrities. He loves eating ice cream especially in the mornings, but somehow he manages to stay fit. He knows his best friend hates people but always tries to get him to talk with someone. He's what you call the sports type and the captain of the football team.

Jordaine Lawrence: Wilmington High School bad boy. He's feared by everyone. The captain of the hockey team, which is his favorite sport and his dream. He struggles to keep his grades up but can't do it on his own. His friends aren't the smartest ones and If he fails this year, his life is basically ruined.

******************************

Authors Note: I hope you read and enjoy everything about it. Trust me when I say it's going to be on fire. Please remember to vote and comment. Follow my instagram account @demar_quotes for more of my writings. There's also sneak peaks to my chapters and much more.