Chapter 26: Bondi Beach.

*Hayden's POV*

We left the house ready for spending the rest of the day at the well known, very popular Bondi Beach. It was only just a three minutes walk to the beach from the house and when we got there, apparently, Kelly had her own little section set up specially for her.

You could tell because there were balloons and decorations saying 'Happy Birthday.' I admire the fact that her parents support her so much and they would do all this just for her.

Along with the decorations, I saw a table with two different cakes and some fruits and sweets and champagne neatly decorated around the table. There was also a little section that looked like a kitchen with a jerk pan and other meals being prepared.

"All of this for us." Jordaine whispered in my ear.

"Six of us." I replied sounding all excited.

Not that I went for the food but that smell was something different. I've eaten good food before but this time it was different. I couldn't wait for lunch.

By the time we reached our little section of the beach, majority of the other people were staring at us. Not only me and Jordaine but the six of us.

The first thing I did was to go and set up an umbrella and blanket for me and my boyfriend. He didn't like the idea of me doing all the work on my own but I wanted to give him a little treat. The sun wasn't really that hot so I didn't bother to apply any sunscreen.

A couple minutes had pass and Jordaine, Ashton and Kyle were already in the water. I wasn't ready so all I did was lay back and watched them. The fact that Jordaine knows how to swim placed a smile on my face. When he saw that I was watching him, he came out of the water and started coming towards me.

"Not coming in?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"Not yet." I answered him.

"You sure or you just want me to take you in there?"

I smiled.

"That would be cute but wouldn't these people suspect something?"

He came on top of me with his face only inches from mine.

"You think I care?"

I smiled again. He really doesn't care.

"I know you're a bad boy but that doesn't mean--

"Alright that's it. I'm taking you in."

I didn't even get the chance to finish speak or respond. Within a second he took me up in his arms like how a groom would carry his bride after a wedding and went straight into the beach. The entire beach had it's eyes on us.

But something inside of me didn't care. I felt like this is what I want. I felt good. I felt pleased. I looked at him and smiled for the third time and he did the same.

When we reached further out into the water, he slowly placed me down to stand while facing him and he got so close to me that our bodies were touching each other. I was really surprised at his strength. He placed his hands around my waist and I put mines around his neck, both of us staring in each other's eyes.

At that point I couldn't remember how long we've been together and I couldn't seem to remember the date we started talking because all was on my mind was the fact that we were together in the water in each other's arms.

I didn't know what to say. I was out of words, all I did was stare in his eyes and he did the same.

"You don't have say anything Hayden, just kiss me."

Its like he could read my mind, but I didn't hesitate. I slowly placed my lips on his with him suddenly giving my tongue entrance in his mouth and I closed my eyes and I could taste all the fried food he had this morning. Our tongues slowly battled with each other and I find my hands in his hair, then moving them up and down his back while kissing him.

His hands left my waist and moved to my ass and it caused me to shiver a little. It's been a while since he's done that. I could feel my lower member starting to rise a little due to the intimacy of the kiss. It got deeper and deeper. I wanted to push him back and go on top of him then I remember we're in water so I didn't.

We slowly sperated and I could hardly catch my breath.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered in my ear.

"Then do it." I slowly replied.

I was the first to make a move to get out of the water and the people were still staring at us but I didn't care. I was ready. Ready to lose my virginity.

******************************

Author's Note: Wow, can't wait to see what will happen next. 😌 I think Hayden is way too experienced in this and he doesn't have a back ground like that. You agree? Leave your answers in the comments and remember to vote.

Thank you so much for your reads. 😍😍