Chapter 25: Celebration.

*Hayden's POV*

Last night wasn't as bad as I thought, just the fact that Jordaine wouldn't allow me to sleep until midnight so yeah, everytime I fell asleep, he would wake me up telling me to watch this teenage movie on Netflix with him.

Luckily a TV is provided in every bedroom in the house, which made each of us comfortable enough with our own little flat screen. When he saw that I was really tired, he went ahead and let me rest.

I got up out of bed and went straight to the bathroom which was only two doors away from our room.

When I got back, the first thing I did was call my mom and checked up on her. She was okay as she was also spending the weekend with someone she loves. Unfortunately when I got off the phone, Jordaine was already awake staring at me like he was lost and needed to be found, well eventually he was found because I went and jumped right on top of him.

"Good morning babe." I said to him.

"Well someone's happy today." He replied.

"Can't you appreciate anything I do?" I whined.

"Not unless you give me my morning kiss."

I did as I was told and placed my lips on his. Kissing the life out of him and sucking and biting on his bottom lip. I then moved to his neck sucking on it expecting leave to mark. I left and moved to his jaw causing him to moan my name.

He flipped me over giving himself dominance and he started kissing me on my neck, moving up and down until he reached to my lips. Before he entered, he stopped and chewed on my bottom lip causing it to swell and I desired more. More pleasure.

His tongue slowly slipped through my lips, wrestling with mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck and opened my legs for him to slip in between, when he did, the first thing I did was to put them back together and he was on top of me ready to fuck the life out of me right before I heard a knock on the door.

God I hate this place.

We separated and I went to see who would disturb us at a time like this. Fuck.

"Good morning, breakfast will be ready in five and Kelly will be collecting her gifts at midday."

"Good morning Sarah." I smiled at her.

"We'll be down soon." I continued.

"Great. See you then."

"Bye." I said to her.

I closed the door and went back to my boyfriend who was pretty much angry with what just happened and I didn't blame him because I was too. It was only seven in the morning.

"Any plans for today?" He asked.

"Not really. Today is for Kelly so I guess she'll decide. Just that, I have to check that beach out and help you with studying, yes I remember."

"You're joking right?"

"Remember I'm supposed to be tutoring you."

"Only when I need it and not on weekends, especially when I'm on vacation and now that we're together, you don't--

"Uh uh uh uh. That changes nothing young man. If you fail that test I will look bad."

"How?"

"That's supposed to be a question?"

"No but we are on vacation. You really want this to be remembered as a weekend trip spent studying?"

"You're right but you have to--

"But we need to finish what we started." He said pulling me on top of him on the bed.

"We need to go wish Kelly a happy birthday."

"Okay okay. But promise me something."

"What?"

"That you'll make it up to me tonight."

"Only if you do as I say through out the day."

"Done."

"Great then." I said kissing him on his forehead.

**

We got ourselves prepared and went downstairs to a neatly prepared, expensive, delicious breakfast that included: fried eggs, sausages, baloney, cheese, bacon, pancakes, plantain, bread, apple, banana, melon, pineapple, cookies, milk, apple and orange juice.

At first I wondered where she got so much food then I remember that she's another rich person I met. I wanted to ask her what jobs her parents did but I would look stupid so I let it pass. Ashton and I never talked alot about her because I was never interested and now I'm staring to regret all those moments.

It was now time for the real celebration, where everyone is to give their gifts to her. Everyone decided to start of with Ashton's gift and I was surprised when I saw Jordaine with a gift in his hand. I guess he was just messing with me and loves when I look stupid.

My heart melted when I saw Kelly open the box and inside was a vase filled with red roses.
God he's a perfect boyfriend.

Next was Sarah and she gave her a plaque with a photo with both of them and writings at the bottom, I assumed that she was talking about their friendship.

Kyle then gave her a gift bag and when she took the gift out, it was a nice little red purse. That was fair enough coming from someone like him.

It was Jordaine's turn and he handed the box to her. When she opened it, I felt really ashtonished and it wasn't my gift. It was a golden chain set with matching earrings. I could see that she loved it.

Finally, it was my turn so I handed her my gift. She took it and open the bag, I bought her a gift card along with a bracelet.

Yeah I know I suck at presents, but you can't blame me, it's my first time giving a female other than my mom a gift.

After that session was over, everyone decided that it was now time for the beach and Kelly informed us that that's where lunch will be served. I couldn't complain, after all, her parents owns the place.

Jordaine and I left and went up to our room to get our things together for the beach. Now I was starting to enjoy this trip. I haven't been to a beach since I was like six. Since I moved here, it's like my life has stopped and the only thing I was interested in was school, but now, all of that started to change. I started to change.

We got our things together and went downstairs ready with everyone. Ready to celebrate.

******************************

Author's Note: First of all, what a great way to ruin that little scene. 🙄 Anyways, let's hope you all read and enjoyed reading this chapter. Remember to vote and comment, and thank you so much for your reads. ⊂(◉‿◉)つ