Chapter 27: Happy Birthday.

*Hayden's POV*

As I held on to Jordaine's arm slowly walking out of the water I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. It felt as if it was going to jump out.

Am I ready for this? Is this who I am? I love him. I want him. Does he actually loves you? Or is it just another hook up? Fuck.

Tears started to come out of my eyes. We were on a beach filled with people seeing us and the worst thing that could ever happen to me at a moment like this was my mind being confused. And oh fuck it was.

I stopped walking.

"What's wrong?"

I couldn't answer him.

Why do I feel this way? Why now? Why is my mind fucking holding back now after all that we have surpassed?

"Hey you okay?"

I still couldn't answer him. He called out to Ashton who was occupied with playing beach ball with Kyle. As soon as he looked and saw my face, he stopped and started running towards us in the water. Still, the entire beach was staring at us.

"What happened to him?" Ashton asked Jordaine.

"I think it's best if we talked privately about it." Jordaine answered.

Ashton turned to me.

"Hey, you wanna go inside?"

I still couldn't answer to my best friend. All I was doing was standing there, staring at the two boys.

Now I would want to pass out.

"What happened to him?" Ashton asked Jordaine again.

"He said he wanted to have sex."

I looked at Ashton and he looked back at me.

"You're scared." He said.

"Let's just get out of here." He continued.

But I still couldn't move. We were standing there out in open water with an entire beach of people staring at us.

I am scared.

I moved my eyes over to Jordaine and he looked back at me. Into my eyes.

"You're afraid?"

I could tell that he was asking. But I still couldn't answer him.

"Kiss me."

This time he wasn't asking. And that's how I felt my body start moving again. I turned to him and crashed my lips on his. Without warning I slid my tongue down his throat engulfing all his saliva. It appears that all I needed was his assurance. All I wanted him to tell me was to play with those soft lips of his.

He parted and move closer to my left ear.

"You're my sex slave."

That somehow made me feel wild. I've never had sex before and I was so into it.

"I'll leave you two alone." Ashton interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey. Thanks for coming." I said to him in a soft tone.

He winked and walked off. I looked back at Jordaine who was staring at me.

"Wanna still go do it?"

"Tonight."

He smiled. I admire the fact that he wasn't rushing it. Now I'm certain it's not just a hook up.

"Now who's the sex slave?" I asked him.

He laughed out and we went back to our spot and started playing in the water.

About another thirty minutes had passed and I decided on leaving. Jordaine didn't want me to be left alone so he joined me. Turns out that as we came out of the water, I realized that Kyle and Ashton had already left. Guess they didn't want to disturb us seeing how sexy we looked.

Finally it was time for lunch. I was mostly excited because; one, I was starving and two, because all those foods looked tasty and delicious. The sad part was that Kelly's parents weren't here to celebrate with her, again I assume that's why they allowed her to take us to the beach house.

After drying off, I didn't hesitate in taking a plate with jerk pork, festival and a fried fish at the side. Jordaine took a small cup of conk soup and a plate with shrimp and pasta. We all decided on having lunch together at a little table that was designed just for us. By that time the entire beach was staring at us. I just smiled and carried on with eating and celebrating.

The final part was for Kelly to cut her cake and for us to give her our best wishes.

I couldn't believe it. I'm at Bondi Beach, not only having fun, but with my boyfriend, best friend and my new friends. I so did not picture today or any day like this.

I was mostly happy that I got the chance to celebrate. Jordaine really came into my life to change me.

"Hip hip hooray!!!" We all shouted while she and Ashton cut the cake.

Something tells me that it should have been 'Happy Birthday' but it's been over a decade since I've been to something like this so I made it slip by.

"Someone's happy." Jordaine whispered in my left ear.

"I am. I hope you are." I answered.

"I will be if you remember your promise."

I looked at him and smile.

"Only if you're ready. Ready to be slaughtered." I whispered in his ear licking it as I stopped speaking.

"You really do know how to turn a guy on don't you."

"I want you to not go easy on me and that's a command and remember what I said about if you do what I say."

"You're the devil himself." He looked at me.

"In disguise human." I looked at him with a smirk.

"Ready when you are." He replied.

******************************

Author's Note: Hello my fellow readers, once again this chapter might not be one of the best but tbh these chapters have to exist.

I must say sorry for the long wait and late update but your author is going through a stage of mental breakdown 😭😭😭 if there's a time when I need you guys it's now.

But still I hope y'all enjoyed reading and leave your thoughts about this one. Remember to vote guys. Thanks for your reads. 😘😘