Chapter 24: "Let our weekend begin."

*Hayden's POV*

As we walked down the stairs and I saw that Erica didn't plan on stopping that really convinced me that she's a pathetic bitch.

When I saw the police took a handcuff out and started walking towards us, I felt Jordaine grabbed onto my arm. I knew right there and then that he needed me most. He needed me by his side.

"I'm not leaving this house without him." He said.

"You're not going anywhere." I spoke after him.

Everyone looked up at me.

"Because based on what I saw, she had no right to come unto the property because she knows the situation between us. She caused that on herself. If you know your presence angers an individual, you should not be near them. And on top of that, she tried to cause conflict. So with that said, what ever happened was done because of disturbance."

"That's not what we heard." The policeman said.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"That she was hit because she tried to explain a situation."

"Explain that she's not good enough for my boyfriend and that she's going to cause trouble to our relationship. As citizens of the country, I do believe we have a right to express our emotions in anyway we feel once we are in private spaces without the interruption of our foes officer."

"You're right but--

"But you came on to a private property without a written consent and you want to arrested my boyfriend because of what some teenage girl says without evidence or even a witness!" I cut him off with extreme anger.

"Would you like me to take this matter in to court so that it can be explained in further details?"

"There's no need young man. Sorry for the intrusion."

"Thank you. You're free to leave, and with her."

They all stepped out with Erica staring me dead in the eyes.

"Goodbye Erica. Enjoy your weekend."

"Go to hell." She said.

The policemen turned and look at her.

How stupid.

She walked out and Kelly went to close the door. Hopefully, this is where a good weekend starts.

"Dude, you go to court a lot or that's something else you study?" Kyle asked me.

"His mom's a lawyer." Ashton answered him.

"She's not going to stop isn't she?" I asked with a sad tone.

"Huh?" Jordaine asked.

"Jordaine, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I can't--

"Do what?"

"What's going to be next? Will she be at our wedding?"

"Hayden I know you know better. There's--

"Jordaine.... I can't..... I'm not ready for this." I could feel the tears coming out.

"The fact that you thought about us marrying is kinda cute you know."

"Seriously?"

"What? You said it."

"I'll be in the room."

I left and walked back up the stairs towards our room definitely not in the mood to see anyone, especially Jordaine based on how he just responded after a situation like that.