Chapter 13: Choose.

*Hayden's POV*

I went to bed with a smile plastered on my face because I've experienced something I thought would take centuries for me to do. I was mostly happy because I spent over an hour talking with my ever first and new boyfriend. I fell asleep not remember if I hung up or we spoke and fell asleep until both our phones died.

I got up on the very first day of a week of learning things that won't be needed in our everyday lives when we become adults. A week of school. It didn't bother me then but since I felt love towards someone, I find it a waste of time, especially for a person like me.

I got myself prepared and went downstairs to a plate of breakfast that was not only filled with food but with love from my mom.

By the time I went around the table, I heard a knock on the door, then I saw it open and Ashton stepped in. He's early.

"Good morning family." He said sounding like a five year old kid who just got a bag of sweets.

He came to the table joining me with eating breakfast.

"Hey." I said to him knowing I'll have over a hundred questions to answer about my weekend.

"So how was it?" He asked sounding very curious.

"Nothing much. Just that Jordaine is coming to pick us up today and every other day." I said to him with a smile.

"Great." He agreed.

I smiled and continued with eating breakfast. I'm really happy that the two most important persons in my life actually supports me all the way, even if it's the fact that I'm gay. I honestly never knew that I would end up liking someone, especially a boy.

"Boys Jordaine will be here in five." My mom shouted from upstairs.

Somehow she exchanged numbers with Jordaine and he decided to start taking me to and from school. I was worried though because what would his friends think? What would they say? What would they do? I was disturbed from all those thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

He's early, or my mom told us way too late. Ashton looked at me, motioning his head for me to go open it. I rolled my eyes and complied. I'm going to have to get use to this.

I went to open the door and he was standing there neatly attired in his uniform. I looked at him and we both smiled.

"Good morning." I say to him.

"Morning, you guys ready?" He looked at me smiling.

"Not quite. We're having breakfast, wanna join?"

"Not really. I had before I came here but I can wait until you guys are ready."

"I don't want to keep you waiting."

"And I don't want you to rush the most important meal of the day."

I looked at him, lost in his eyes.
"Alright fine. Come in."

He walked in and followed behind me.

"My mom's upstairs, want to see her?"

"Sure. I called her earlier to tell her that I'm on my way."

"Yeah she told us." I said to him.

"Hey morning Jordaine." Ashton said with his mouth full.

"Morning bro, you okay?" Jordaine replied in a friendly tone.

"Yeah I'm good."

"Alright."

I stood there staring at the two boys. When did they turned best buds?