Chapter 14: My Choice.

*Jordaine's POV*

I walked off and headed straight towards my locker. I only had like five minutes left before school started so I went for my books.

The first subject I had was Office Administration as I'm doing a major in Business Studies. I took out my books and travelled to my next destination which is my boyfriend's locker.

When I arrived I saw Hayden's back turned so I called him to see if he's ok.

"Cole."

He turned around to face me and I saw that tears were in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him, wiping the tears from his eyes but he didn't answer.

I looked behind him only to reveal that Erica was standing behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked Erica because I knew she had something to do with this.

"Jordaine choose. Choose who you want to be with because I'm tired of being in a competition."

I stood there looking at her, not knowing what to do or say. How did I ended up in a situation like this? How did she know that we were dating? Shit. I forgot the type of bitch I gave the title 'girlfriend.' But I only did that to keep the other girls from chasing after me, but she's got it all wrong. I didn't love or wanted her, I only used her to protect me.

I had to choose, but who? If I choose Hayden, within seconds the entire school would know that we're gay, but if I choose Erica, that will put shame on Hayden.

I stood for a while trying to decide on which one of them to choose. I had no choice, no matter how embarrassing it would be, I had to choose. I wanted what made me feel different. I wanted someone who makes me different. I wanted only one person and at this moment, it doesn't matter whatever gender that person is, I wanted true love. I wanted Hayden.

"What!" I heard Erica shouted.

I looked up realizing that I wasn't talking in my mind. I looked back at Hayden.

"Hayden I'm sorry." I could feel tears forming in my eyes as well.

He looked back at me. "Sorry for what?"

The tears were now out. "Sorry for putting you through all of this. Hayden I love you."

"Shhhh." He placed his index finger on my lips. Next was his lips smashing on mine. He's bold.

As I kissed him back, I could feel both our cheeks warm and our eye waters were rubbing against each other's.

I asked for entrance in his mouth and within a second we were exchanging saliva and our tongues come together and make the only love shape there is. A heart.

We pulled apart and when I looked behind Hayden, I saw Erica standing there with wide eyes and the entire hall staring at us. I smiled.

"Erica I'm sorry but you know--

"Screw you Jordaine. Screw you." She stormed off not wanting to hear my apology. She can't blame me, it's who I am.

The entire hall was still staring at us but looked away when I looked up at them. I forgot that I was the school's bad boy. Hayden really is changing me. Now, I don't need to worry about what the school has to say because I was like a god that they fear.

The bell had rang about two or three minutes ago and I know Hayden will hate me for making him late for his first class on a Monday morning.

"I gotta go. Meet me here after class." He kissed me on my lips and ran off.