Chapter 29: Back home.

*Jordaine's POV*

As time flew by, Hayden got up and washed his face and I went back into the room to clean the mess he created. After disposing the paper towels I used to clean the floor, I sprayed some house fragrance to give it a little sweet smell.

While everything was being sorted, I was still caught up in thinking about what I was going to say to Hayden and as we got ourselves prepared to go in bed, I was worried the most.

We didn't even bother to go see the others because I wasn't interested and I know Hayden wasn't either, so we went into bed in only boxers briefs.

"What a day." He said to me.

"Weird." I whispered.

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?" I asked sounding really worried.

"Because you sound different."

"How different?" I asked again.

"It's okay Jordaine. You can drop the act. You were scared and didn't know what to do. Any one would be like that at their first time and I'm surprised I wasn't. Probably because I was drunk and God my head hurts.... I'm never drinking again."

"Oh." Is all I could say.

"We'd have to get familiar with it though." He continued.

"How?"

"Porn."

"You want me to watch gay porn?" I asked sounding shocked.

"Yes I want you to watch gay porn."

"You watch gay porn?"

"No I don't but it's the only way to know how to do something like that."

"Oh." Is all I could say again.

"You okay with that?" He asked coming on top of me.

"Yeah I'll try."

"Well good night then cause I feel like I'm gonna pass out if I don't sleep."

He kissed my lips and went back on the bed cuddling with one of the pillows, turning his back to me.

Yeah, he's still a little sober. The Hayden I know would not have just had a conversation like that like it's a normal one.

I smiled at that thought and turned to him, wrapping my arms around his warm and tender body.

"Good night Cole."

I closed my eyes thinking about how we're going to be leaving out late tomorrow morning because we haven't even start packing yet.

I even thought about how right he was. The only way to get to know how to do it was to watch porn. Turns out that I just didn't know how to rather than not wanting to. I forgot, forgot that I'm dating the school's scholar, who practically knows the answer to everything.

***

As I said last night, we were going to be late. Because one, we missed the alarms and it was already 10:32 am. We were awaken with a loud bagging on our door and apparently, I found out that we weren't the only ones who didn't pack our things together because of how they were shouting at each other.

"Guys come on, we're already late." Ashton said to me as I opened the door.

"Late for what?" Hayden asked stretching in the bed. 

"It's minutes after ten." Ashton replied to him.

"Oh shit."

He jumped out of bed and ran straight into the bathroom, luckily nobody was in there, so I went ahead and joined him to prepare ourselves to leave out.

After another fifteen minutes of idling around the house, everyone was ready to go and it's a good thing we got our things sorted within that time.

As we packed our items back into the car, Hayden had to be the one to ask.

"So we're not going to eat anything?"

"You didn't tell them?" Kelly looked at Ashton.

"Uh..... I think. Did I tell you guys we're having breakfast at the nearest restaurant because we're late?" Ashton asked looking at me.

"Oh God this can't be happening."  Kelly said hitting her forehead.

"Alright well let's go then. We have snacks right?" Cole asked me.

"Yeah." I said shaking my head.

"Selfie everyone." Sarah shouted holding up her phone.

We all went together and smiled while taking the photo. I guess now it's time to go back home. As much as it was the worst sex experience for me here, it'll still be a trip to remember.

Kelly locked up and once again we were in the cars, but this time, Kyle drove with Sarah and Kelly. Ashton decided to drive my car for the first trip.

"I guess this is goodbye to Bondi Beach." I said to Hayden.

"Yeah." He replied with a smile.

"Uh guys, there's no need to talk about what took place last night."

"What!..... Why did you tell him?" Hayden said to me with a frightened expression.

"I didn't."

"I'm talking about in the bathroom dick heads. Wait...... Did you guys have sex while we were out last night?"

"Ohhh." We both said laughing.

"Really." Ashton said looking at us through the mirror.

"We didn't." I replied.

"Then what happened?" He asked.

"Don't see any reason to talk about it." Hayden said with a smile.

"You guys are creepy." Ashton said.

We both started laughing. Thank God Ashton knows how to make a bad memory a good one. Now I see the benefits of Cole having him as a best friend.

About half an hour of driving, Kelly turned into this building which I assume is where we're having breakfast and Ashton followed.

We spent no more than fifteen minutes there and once again we started driving. And after the rest stop, I took over with the two best buds being in the back giving jokes that made my day. I had a happy feeling going back home that day.

When we got back, we switched with Ashton and Kyle because I had to take him home. After I did, my next destination was definitely the gas station and I decided on spending the night at Hayden's home since he reminded me that he had to go home to meet his step father.

When we arrived, there was an unusual car parked at the house and I thought that it had to be the man's car. I parked behind it and we got out with our bags to take in.

Hayden went up to the house and opened the door.

"Mom I'm home." Was the first thing he shouted.

To our surprise, an unexpected figure came to us. I closed the door and stare at the man that was standing infront of us.

"Hi I'm Dave, you must be Hayden and you are his--

"Boyfriend." Hayden said cutting him off.

"Oh." Was all he said.

By that time, I saw Hayden's mom walked towards us and stopped beside him.

"Oh. Jordaine is here as well."

I looked over at Hayden and he was wearing an expression I couldn't understand.

******************************

Author's Note: Well there you go guys as promised. I hope you find this and the previous chapter as funny as I did.

Remember to vote and leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comments. Thank you so much for your continuous support. I really love it.
ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ