Chapter 32: Graduation.

*Hayden's POV*

It's been four months since the biggest change of my life. Four months since I've found myself a partner, four months since I came out of the shell and actually start talking to people. Four months since I've been moving back and forth to and from my house with my boyfriend. Four months since my mom started dating again.

It's been a lot and I've been through a lot. I've done a lot and I expect a lot more.

There we were, on the day of graduation, as we say goodbye to five years of our past lives. Goodbye to friends, secrets, heartbreak and a lot more. But that's not all.

We're also given the opportunity to say hello to a world of adults. Hello to the outside world. Hello to making real mistakes and having real problems of life. Hello to learn actual lessons of life.

And I must say, not only me, but my best friend, boyfriend and close friends are ready to face the daily challenges of life. We're all ready to go into the outside world and do the best we can. We've already achieved our high school goals and now it's time to set actual real life goals and to go for them.

Sadly, I'm further away from the two most important people in my life as we sat in alphabetical order according to our last names. And it was almost time for me to go give my valedictorian speech.

I sat there staring into space thinking about what I'm going to say because I have not written nor practice a speech and I'm surprised Principal Jackson made me get away with it. I guess she knew what she was getting me into when she asked me to tutor the school's bad boy. 

Before she called my name, I thought about high school. What it was like, but then I could only think about the past four months. How much that had happened in that period of time.

As she called my name, everyone started clapping and cheering me on. Then I looked back. I looked back at Ashton Kummings, then at Jordaine Lawrence. I looked at the school's bad boy, who surprisingly ended up to be the one whom I share my deepest affections with.

I sat there staring at him, and he looked back at me with a smile. Right there and then I knew what I was going to say. I got up and walked over to the microphone with the entire graduating class, visitors, teachers and other guests staring at me. I wasn't afraid, I began to speak.

"Good afternoon and a warm welcome to each and everyone of our supporters who came to see such persistent students strive and in the end we all gained success. But most importantly, congratulations and well done to my colleagues.

Let me assure you that graduation is not the only reason we are gathered here today. We are here because among us we have a set young adults who never took their eye off the prize. We are here because we've been through it all and we want to remind ourselves; how and why we started.

We all started as the little boy who had their first girlfriend, their second girlfriend, their third and even fourth girlfriend. Until we realize that we were the problem. Or even as the boy who had a background that did not define his destination.

I wish not to say much. But, all I have to say is; we did it. Go out there and make the dumbest and craziest decisions of life. Come back and start all over again. Remember you fall nine times, you stand up ten. Congratulations class of 2019. Thank you for making yourselves proud."

I closed off with a glimpse of my boyfriend. I'm ready to move on.

I walked off the stage and back to my seat. It was once in a life time. I can't come to the end of the fact that I helped Jordaine in achieving his biggest dream.

We both held success in a different way. We found out our truths and made the best of it. We were proud.

***

Once again, thanks to the rich persons in my life, after graduation, I got the opportunity to celebrate the weekend with my boyfriend at a little cabin in the woods of Barrington Tops.

Of course the others were there but just another time to spend two days alone with my boyfriend away from the outside world. And some part of me believes that this little trip isn't the end of us touring Australia.

That weekend I couldn't forget. For some reason Jordaine and I had decided to wait until after graduation before we finally had sex. We had to get ourselves prepared. We had to learn the positions and how to turn pain into pleasure.

I must confess that my first time wasn't my worst time. It might had been a little painful for me but after doing it a couple more times, I got used to it and decided that I don't want to try another way of having sex.

But what matters most is that at the end of it all, we left high school in a happy way. For sure, the journey didn't end, but rather a new chapter started.

Jordaine's biggest high school dream was to get into one of the best hockey colleges in Australia, but he didn't want to leave me behind. So of course I went ahead with him in applying for several universities that offers majors in hockey and becoming a teacher of the different science subjects.

Ashton went ahead and applied to art school. Kelly and Sarah stuck with each other and went to further their studies in cosmetology. Kyle had left to spend the summer with his family Dubai. Like I had no idea he's also a rich one. It was not obvious. But I agree with him though, not everyone should know who you truly are.

We're left to hope for the best. Enjoy the summer while it lasts and make use of the time we have now. After all, tutoring the school's bad boy wasn't a bad idea.

******************************

Author's Note: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No no no. This can't be the end. I'm so gonna miss these two little lovelies and their little group of friends. I really hope somewhere on earth you have someone living out my story. Lol.

But OMG. There goes the end to my first bxb book on Wattpad. Wow. I had no idea I could have done it. I'm so proud of myself and I'm literally in tears right now. 😭😭

First of all, I really want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers and supporters. The love I have for you all is endless. I really hope that you guys have enjoyed everything about it. I guess this is goodbye, but only for now.

Until next time. Stay tuned...
.·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.